Author Topic: Clone Wars or The Force Unleashed?  (Read 6485 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars or The Force Unleashed?
« Reply #15 on: January 6, 2008, 09:31 AM »
If I had to choose between the two, CW for me. I've seen the shows and can at least relate. As for TFU, I won't be playing the game any time soon, so it'll be hard for me to connect.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 6, 2008, 12:48 PM »
I'm looking forward to both.
I remember my dream now.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 7, 2008, 01:52 PM »
I already feel connected to The Force Unleashed for some reason.; I guess that I'm more interested in the era between ROTS and ANH than the Clone Wars.  Plus, anytime the era of Imperial domination is explored more, I find it interesting.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 8, 2008, 02:07 PM »
Looking forward to both, but Clone Wars ultimately ends up with the win. As previously said, the CW cartoons were amazing and the TV show looks to be about 8 times cooler. Also, like Jeff said, CW is going to expand on pretty much everything (character relationships, character personalities, the war itself) while Force Unleashed is just a one time only type of deal. I'm only going to pick up a handful of TFU items but I may go all out with the Clone Wars.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 12:54 AM »
With the AT-TE and now Homing Spider droid coming out (and to a lesser degree for me the V-19), it's CW by a long shot.  I'll still get some FU stuff, but won't go hog wild getting it all or army building it. I still think it's blasphemy to have markings on Stormtroopers.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2008, 11:44 AM »
I am really looking forward to the Clone Wars line!

The 'FU' line is really not that interesting to me, mainly because I can't play the game without the right system for it. Nonetheless, I will probably be buying all of the FU stuff either because it looks cool or for customs.

The Clone Wars line has potential for new army builders, and vehicles from that era that may have gone unproduced by Hasbro (Homing Spider Droid, AT-TE, etc.) if not for the upcoming show. Not to mention, more obscure Jedi may finally get figures (Roth-del, etc.) and others ma get better sculpts (Barriss, Stass, Aayla).
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2008, 12:00 PM »
Despite the delay of the game, I'm still looking forward to both... maybe more Clone Wars now with the awesome vehicles slated for it.

But, TFU has that awesome looking Rancor going for it... and who knows, we might see another surprise with this line.

Offline smartsoccerbb

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2008, 02:43 AM »
CLONE WARS!!!
Force Unleashed is cool too.