Multimedia > Star Wars Universe

Star Wars on Blu-Ray

<< < (84/85) > >>

Jayson:

--- Quote from: JediJman on January  3, 2014, 01:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jayson on January  2, 2014, 11:39 PM ---On sale for $60 at Amazon and free shipping

--- End quote ---

That's a sweet deal.  This is the most up-to-date version with all the bonus material, right?

--- End quote ---

Correct.

JediJman:
I picked up a set.  Thanks for the tip Jay!

77Skywalker:
I have watched the whole entire Saga of Star Wars on blu-ray so many times.  I think there are actually just a lot of positives on the blu-rays with the changes, especially the audio fixes in A New Hope and the lightsaber fixtures.

Matt:
Welp, looks like no OOT this Fall.

The Star Wars Saga to Be Enshrined in Limited Edition Blu-Ray Steelbooks

--- Quote ---the first six will be released as commemorative Blu-ray steelbooks for a limited time on November 10, with pre-orders beginning on August 7. Each film comes with beautiful new character packaging that include Darth Maul for The Phantom Menace, Yoda for Attack of the Clones, General Grievous for Revenge of the Sith, Darth Vader for A New Hope, an Imperial stormtrooper for The Empire Strikes Back, and Emperor Palpatine for Return of the Jedi. Star Wars: The Complete Saga will also be released in newly-repackaged artwork on October 13.

In addition to the collectible steelbook packaging, each Blu-ray disc features existing audio commentary with George Lucas and the film crew as well as audio commentary from archival interviews with the cast and crew.

The Complete Saga includes all six feature films on Blu-ray, along with three additional discs containing more than 40 hours of previously-released extensive special features.
--- End quote ---

P-Siddy:
I find it odd that it's called "The Complete Saga.  Aren't they releasing 3 more movies into the Saga (plus stand alones that add to the Saga).  Unless they have Episodes 7, 8 and 9 in it, this isn't anywhere near complete... unless they mean the Complete Lucas Saga.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version