Author Topic: Recent Legacy Purchases  (Read 191438 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Legacy Purchases
« Reply #735 on: November 24, 2009, 01:23 AM »
Picked up two of the SOTE TIE Fighters this evening on a late night toy run!

With this acquisition I have picked up all of the Red/White Clone Wars/Legacy Collection exclusives except for the upcoming WalMart Comic Packs.

Yeah! :-)
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: November 24, 2009, 06:45 PM »
W00T!  I almost passed up stopping at WM and KMart tonight (they're not on the way home) but decided I shouldn't skip them with stuff popping up lately.

Good thing I didn't, scored the comic packs at Walmart!!!  They had a fresh case out and they were all still there.  I picked up the Kyle/Vong and Krayt/Dare packs.  I already have Luke and Lumiya from my HTS.com order so that finished the set.  And to make it better, I had that $5 coupon from coupons.com so they only cost $10.38 each!

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 25, 2009, 12:28 AM »
scored the comic packs at Walmart!!!  They had a fresh case out and they were all still there.  I picked up the Kyle/Vong and Krayt/Dare packs.  I already have Luke and Lumiya from my HTS.com order so that finished the set.  And to make it better, I had that $5 coupon from coupons.com so they only cost $10.38 each!

E...

OMG! Dude NICE SCORE!
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 25, 2009, 09:04 AM »
I picked up my first Legends figure in the new packaging - a sandtrooper.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #739 on: November 25, 2009, 11:23 AM »
I got x4 of the Resurgence of the Jedi Battle Pack. Pure awesome!

Also picked up another Endor and Geo Turret Battle pack.

My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: November 25, 2009, 03:09 PM »
Because I'm a sucker for a BP I bought the "Kamino Conflict" and "Duel on Mustafar" BPs at my local Target today
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 25, 2009, 03:35 PM »
Using a rain check I got at a KMart for the $20 BP price, I picked up the Duel on Mustafar and Kamino Conflict BPs this morning.

Is the Resurgence of the Jedi pack in this case? They had no BPs yesterday and then today they had those two "new" ones and then a Rishi Moon BP (which I also bought) and the Geonosis Assault BP - so I either missed the new ANH set or the case they got didn't have that set in the mix...

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #742 on: November 25, 2009, 03:43 PM »
Is the Resurgence of the Jedi pack in this case?

No.  The Resurgence of the Jedi BP case is marked Wave 8, Rev 3:
Wave 8, Rev 3 = 1x Kamino, 1x Endor, 1x Gelagrub, 1x Resurgence
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: November 25, 2009, 05:49 PM »
I've recently been finding the Gelagrub and Rishi Moon battlepacks at Wal Mart and I recently found the Endor pack at TRU.  Wish I could keep track of what comes in what wave so that when I see something new besides the hordes of Jabba's Palace packs at any retailer, I either know what to look for or what I just missed ;)

I'd like to find the Resurgence of the Jedi pack since Entertainment Earth ran out of them before I could place my order...
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: November 26, 2009, 12:52 AM »
I hope I can pick up a few Legacy items before the holidays. Legacy was almost non-existant here during last mid-December, and there was no restock of TLC until February (it was mostly TCW figures).  ???
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: November 28, 2009, 10:34 AM »
Scored a couple of Scanning Troopers this morning.  It's definitely a cool figure.  Will it have appeal with the kiddies?  That remains to be seen.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: November 30, 2009, 09:38 AM »
After hitting two targets that stocked the ROTJ wave, the third had stocked the ANH wave and I was finally able to polish off the set with the "Bossk" cantina guy and the re-painted Boba for good measure. Also picked up my first retail scanning trooper. Then I went to WM and saw the ROTS wave.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline manglord

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: December 1, 2009, 01:50 AM »
1 Scanning Trooper
1 Bossk Cantina Patron
0! Dewback! Thought Walmart would still have a few left.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #748 on: December 1, 2009, 02:09 AM »
locally, Dewbacks are almost all gone...  I see one or two here and there, but not every store even has one anymore, which surprised me as well.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: December 1, 2009, 12:06 PM »
Biggest day at retail in such a long time!!!    ;D ;D ;D

Just went on my lunch to Walmart in Osceola, Indiana (NW Indiana), and lo and behold a Dewback.  Sweet, I already have one that I got "site to store", but I have a $5 off coupon so I thought I would get one and send the full priced one back later.

BUT THE FUN DIDN'T STOP THERE!!!    ;D ;D ;D

There was also a full case of the new ESB wave of figures on the pegs!!!  I grabbed one of each of the new figures and left the repacks (Snowtrooper, Plo, Agen).  The paint apps are phenomenal and I couldn't be more happy with them.  I also used several more $5 off coupons on these, plus a CW Argyus figure - so I saved a bunch of $$$

Seriously, I don't think I have bought a figure that I didn't already have at retail since Wave 5.  Everything else I (1 of each new BAD figure) I have grabbed off HTS.

Happy Hunting!!!! 

ps - incase anyone is curoius about the droid parts break down, I noticed that the R2-X2 came with a leg (so since I bought the whoel wave of new figures I have an extra leg), the Snowtrooper repack came with a leg, and both Plo and Agen came with arms.  Hope that makes sense, if anyone has further questions I will look at the figures again and answer questions when I get home - back to work time right now!