Author Topic: Recent Legacy Purchases  (Read 190707 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Legacy Purchases
« Reply #870 on: February 4, 2010, 09:12 AM »
Nice to hear that the ESB wave is hitting other retailers besides WM.

I just wish it would hit Target.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #871 on: February 5, 2010, 02:48 PM »
Stopped at TRU and picked up:

- CW AT-RT Deluxe Vehicle (Pretty Cool!)
- 50% off Evo sets: x2 TFY, Sith Lords, Rebel Pilots 2
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: February 5, 2010, 03:16 PM »
I made my first SW purchase in a looooong time, picking up a Concept Johnston Snowtrooper and Willrow Hood at Target.

Seriously the last 2 months has been one big Marvel party for me.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: February 6, 2010, 05:52 PM »
Picked up an AT-AT Driver this morning at Target.  Glad to see that they're finally stocking this wave - even though I only need the astro droid and I'm done.  Done till what?  August or so?  Thanks for the break Hasbro!!  I'm sure you're going to kick my ass this Fall though.   :-\
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: February 7, 2010, 09:50 AM »
I picked up my last At-At driver at WM, effectively catching me up until the TRU exclusive stuff hits.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: February 8, 2010, 12:42 PM »
Yesterday at Meijer, where all figs are on sale for $6.49 this week, I could have obtained 2 POTF2 AT-ST drivers repacked on Legacy Collection Imperial Scanning Crew card if I wanted to.  I opted to pass.

Also, mysteriously enough, 2 TAC figures were on the pegs - the Lava Miner and the SBD on fire from that wave.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 02:39 PM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: February 8, 2010, 10:06 PM »
After a lull of several months (not to mention a year or so break from the boards here!) I bought my first figure in quite a while...the new Snowspeeder Luke.

I haven't taken him out of the package yet, and I have this strange guilty feeling that I ought to actually return it. Time will tell, he is one of the figures missing from my refocused collection, but are my collecting days over for real?

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #877 on: February 10, 2010, 02:34 PM »
While stalking 8 AT-ST's to go on clearance at my local WM (Still $44) I picked up some real randomn crap from the way back machine:

UGH TAC R2 $3
TAC Myiioom $3
VOTC Bossk $4
Legacy WM Rebel Pilots 3 $12.50

and a very MOC Willrow Hood to keep packaged.

They even had greatest hits Wookie, 501st(ROTS Style), Quick Draw Red Emp Clones and a lone TAC HS Boba.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: February 11, 2010, 01:38 PM »
TRU.com now has the both the Legacy and Legends BOGO packs up for sale.  Only thing is they are russian roulette - so you don't know what 2 figures you will be getting. 

You can end up with a bunch of figures for $4.50 or so including shipping and tax.  Not terrible considering people pay $2-3 for droid parts and i am sure one could sell off unwanted figures for a lil extra scratch.

So far I have only seen and heard of the ROTJ, TPM and ANH waves being in these BOGO packs.  I was lucky enough to obtain all of the figures from those waves through the BOGO packs at Target.  I wonder if these BOGO packs at TRU will be the same waves...

It would be hella cool if they were figures from the EU wave...  i can dream, right? 

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: February 11, 2010, 02:49 PM »
Interesting - getting the EU wave as Bonus Packs would be incredible.  I also noticed they have their figures marked down to just $6.99 online.  Anyone know if retail stores have followed suit?  They currently have the Bespin Guard from W12 in stock (along with others) at that price.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: February 11, 2010, 07:02 PM »
I am prtty sure they are marked down to $6.99 in stores.  I went to TRU today to look - they didn't have jack.

I do know for a fact that MU and GI Joe figures are down to that price.

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #881 on: February 11, 2010, 08:29 PM »
I just bought a wave of Clone Wars (wave with Anikin in snow gear) at TRU, and they were 6.99.  But have not seen any ESB wave anywhere but Wal-Mart, and that was six weeks ago.
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: February 12, 2010, 09:47 AM »
Yes, all figures are now $6.99 at the brick and mortars, I confirmed with one of my TRU contacts earlier this week.

Both the local stores have tons of the BOGO packs, same assortments as Target and Walmart though, mostly TPM wave.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: February 12, 2010, 03:16 PM »
I forgot to mention that I picked up the TRU exclusive bikerscout/speederbike set yesterday. Also picked up the Han/Spacetrooper BOGO pack.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: February 13, 2010, 09:02 AM »
I forgot to mention that I picked up the TRU exclusive bikerscout/speederbike set yesterday. Also picked up the Han/Spacetrooper BOGO pack.

Did you happen to notice if they had the TCW Exclusive pack with the Battle Droid and STAP too? Was thinking these would be released in tandem...
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy