Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Not a Lot at Target?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Jesse James:
Hmmm, I hope that just means Targets in my AO are getting stuff in gradually yet.  Thanks guys...

When I checked the system, they have stuff, but like I listed there is a lot they don't have too, so I'm a little concerned on that as I had planned to buy my AT-TE at Target at least, if not other items.  And if I couldn't get that there, I had hoped then to replace it with Evolutions sets, or whatnot.  Problem I have is that my $10 off $100 coupon expires in August fairly early, and I'm not buying a "lot" of stuff...  I'm sticking to a pretty meager list of realistic stuff and so far my nearest Target doesn't have 80% of it in-stock.  :(

That's a little disconcerting to me is all.  Honestly if I find an At-TE, I'm covered...  Just trying to save where I can on this shindig, basically.

Muftak:
I was at my local Target this afternoon and they were set up (without having anything out yet.) Tags were in place for figures, ships, battle packs, evolutions, and the at-te...

...but not the falcon...

hopefully it winds up on its own endcap display. I have a giftcard I want to use toward the purchase as well.

Darth_Anton:
Two of my Targets got in a mother load yesterday, so product is arriving as we speak.

CHEWIE:
Saw a Target today that had their section set up (quite a bit of space too), and were working fast to remove some product they had already put out.

If I had been there 5-10 minutes earlier, I would have scored the first Legacy wave.  Oh well.

Jesse James:
It's good to hear shipments are seemingly sporadic, and not "all at once".  Our Target as of Wednesday was shy a LOT of items, so I'll check this weekend and see if that's changed.  I've got $70 I have to use there, so I'm jonesin' to get into the red dot and find something good (AT-TE, would be ideal).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version