Author Topic: Life on Mars  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Life on Mars
« on: September 16, 2008, 09:57 AM »
I saw a commerical for Life on Mars last night. This is basically about a police officer that wakes from a coma to find he is in the '70s but weird things keep happening around him. He can't figure out if he is dreaming or really there.

I'm surprised they are doing an american version of this show. I wonder if they are going to use the same scripts. It kind of looked like it from the commerical. I wonder if the new Sam character will wake up at the end of the season and turn into the Master on Doctor Who like the British one did.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 10:07 AM by Master_Phruby »
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Re: Life on Mars
« Reply #1 on: December 1, 2008, 09:27 PM »
Happened upon this thread when I was searching for another one.  This has been one of my favorite new shows in a long time.  I really like the characters and the stories.  Kind of sucks in a way that they won't have any new episodes until January, but the flip-side means that ABC picked it up for the rest of this season.  Can't wait to see what happens at the end of the season!
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!