Author Topic: Legacy Mail-Away Eopie with Qui-Gon Jinn  (Read 86772 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Legacy Mail-Away Eopie with Qui-Gon Jinn
« Reply #165 on: May 18, 2010, 11:36 PM »
Yes, as noted I sent in for another round nearer to the deadline (maybe 2 weeks prior?), and so that seems to be the scenario...  People who were late getting orders in are getting cards to notify they'll get their figures after the estimated ship dates.

Since I've staggered my orders out, I've gotten to experience both post cards and getting Eopies (today) while still getting a card about some outstanding ones and things...  Good thing I've kept track of the ones I've sent out for.  :-X
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2010, 10:11 AM »
I'm still waiting on the Eopies I got the post card for.  I also sent off for another one or two just days before the final deadline.  I'm expecting a post card about them.  I think I saw that a check had cleared on my account but without double checking the number, that could have been for one of the Vebb figures I sent for.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2010, 04:35 PM »
Two more arrived today...  I had forgotten just how "staggered" I staggered them.  :-[
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2010, 04:39 PM »
Two more arrived today...  I had forgotten just how "staggered" I staggered them.  :-[

Are you army building Eopies?   ;)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2010, 06:56 PM »
I'm not quite sure what I'm doing...  But a beast and a good figure for $7 is a pretty great deal so I figured if I'm going to, I may as well go big.

I want to maybe make some pack-animal customs with the Eopies, and have extras around for stuff.  I've got more than I figured I should have, but hey, it's a deal.  THe line hasn't had a mail-away this nice in eons, if ever.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2010, 02:52 AM »
I had a Qui-Gon an Eopie set arrive today.  I really should check to see how many more I have coming.  I think just one, though.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 22, 2010, 02:04 AM »
Received a postcard stating the July 15th date! Although it's pretty damn far, I'm excited because I only ordered one of these - SOO looking forward to it!
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 22, 2010, 09:49 AM »
Well - I finally got a post card yesterday.

I'm confused as to why the ones I sent away for between Thanksgiving and Xmas aren't being fulfilled with the batch being shipped in May. Maybe they have bunched all of my remaining ones together for a bulk shipment like they did with my Crystal Skeletons.

Oh well...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 29, 2010, 02:03 PM »
I'm pretty pissed, because I sent off my form a week before the deadline - March, I think?

Got a postcard saying that it'll be delayed and shipped starting July 15th. WHOAH! Ok, whatever.

Reports come in that more postcards are coming informing people that they WON'T be receiving their set, because supplies are exhausted. :o

JTA informs readers that if you call the customer service number, they'll tell you whether your order has been secured or not. So I call, and a surprisingly nice woman answers and tells me my order will come with the replenished sets and shipped in July.

July 15th comes around. Still no Qui-Gon and Eopie. I mailed for this in March. Part of me is wishing that I didn't order in the first place.

As mad as I am, I know I can't really blame Hasbro, because they were nice enough to put in another order for a fresh batch of Qui-Gon/Eopie sets.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 29, 2010, 05:24 PM »
Oh yeah - I totally I forgotten about these - I wonder if I'm getting the ones they said were shipping on July 15th or not...

I got screwed on one of my Vebbs - I had an old money order lying around for $6.99 and I sent it in hoping that it would still be cashed, but apparently, USPS money orders expire, which is ridiculous if you ask me, but you learn something new every day I suppose.

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 29, 2010, 07:52 PM »
Oh yeah - I totally I forgotten about these - I wonder if I'm getting the ones they said were shipping on July 15th or not...

Well, if you haven't yet gotten a postcard saying you won't be getiing your Eopie, then you're fine... I think. The same is true for me, but I still haven't gotten mine. :-\

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 29, 2010, 11:14 PM »
Yeah - I'm not overly concerned - I already have five of them so I think I only have three more coming.

I was planning on cannibalizing my son's Anakin pod racer to recreate the Eopie's bringing the engines to the Boonta's Eve Pod Race.... so if I never get them, it's not the end of the world. They did cash my money orders so I would try to get them to transfer those requests over to the Bric w/Game Mat mailaway if they're not gonna send me Eopies....

Peter

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 3, 2010, 07:28 PM »
I ordered 2, check cashed for $13.98 on 5/11, never got a delay notification post card, and finally got 1 today in a beat-up, crushed, outer box.  Yes!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #178 on: August 3, 2010, 08:31 PM »
I got my (I'm guessing, again) final 2 yesterday. :)  I have a small army of these, haha.  I'm probably at 20 now.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 3, 2010, 09:08 PM »
Got my pair of Eopies today!
I am not the Stig