Author Topic: Happy Father's Day!  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
Happy Father's Day!
« on: June 21, 2009, 04:56 PM »
Just wanted to wish all the dads out there a Happy Father's Day.  Hope you enjoy your day!

Tracy
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 10:41 PM »
I had a great one...church with the fam, then lunch out...followed by a nap.  Wife took daughter to a baby shower with her and my little boy and I sat at home and watched Revenge of the Sith together...his first time ever seeing it.  That was a blast.

Then my wife got home and said the most beautiful words ever..."Do you want to me to stay here with the kids while you go fishing?"  I've been learning to fly fish...slowly...and this evening I managed to catch my first little rainbow trout on a dry fly.

Can't ask for a much better day than that!
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 12:13 AM »
Can't bet that.

I had my parents and sisters show up to see the kids today. The fathers day pie at chruch was yummy. I got a new shirt and some candy from the kids.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 01:30 AM »
My wife worked most of the day, so I got to spend the majority of it hanging out with my daughters.  The rain kinda sucked, but we still had a great time together.  8)

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 11:32 AM »
Mine was great.  My wife and daughter bought me a photo album and my wife filled it with pictures of the three of us my daughter's first 7 months.  Then we went to church, then to eat dad's favorite BBQ, and then home.  I took a nap, played with my daughter and then we took her to her grandmother's for the night. 

My wife and I then went to celebrate our six anniversary, incidentally, it was on Father's Day this year.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 01:12 PM »
My wife and I then went to celebrate our six anniversary, incidentally, it was on Father's Day this year.
Happy belated anniversary!

Just wanted to wish all the dads out there a Happy Father's Day.  Hope you enjoy your day!
Thanks, it was definitely a nice relaxing day.  We went up to my sister's house for a father's day bbq.  I was so full from the bbq I had to take a nap :).  My little one got to play with his 2 little cousins at the house and at the local school.  My mom brought a super yummy cake for my dad, brother-in-law, and I.