Author Topic: Clone Wars Spring 2010 Mail-Away - Nahdar Vebb  (Read 38314 times)

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 Clone Wars Mail-Away - Nahdar Vebb
« Reply #90 on: May 5, 2010, 05:27 PM »
I filled out the forms and checks a month ago and got around to sticking them in envelopes and addressing them this morning.   Next task will be to find some stamps and a mailbox.

Haha, same here. But I wonder, for me, if mailing away for my Qui-Gon and Eopie four days before the deadline was such a good idea, especially since Hasbro had run out and was gonna place another order. I wonder if I'll still get them. ???
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #91 on: May 5, 2010, 07:16 PM »
As long as you mailed before the deadline and not the day of the deadline (late in the day), it should be fine.  It's about when they're postmarked.  Of course Hasbro could claim, "while supplies last", and just say they didn't last...  I doubt that though if they put another production order in.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2010, 10:12 AM »
Finally sent away for my 2 last week and both checks were cashed today. 

Now....the wait.   :)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2010, 10:53 AM »

Good luck with the wait...my check was cashed April 9th and I haven't gotten anything yet. That's six weeks as of tomorrow. 8 is the limit. Wonder who I can complain to at that point?
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2010, 11:43 AM »

Good luck with the wait...my check was cashed April 9th and I haven't gotten anything yet. That's six weeks as of tomorrow. 8 is the limit. Wonder who I can complain to at that point?

Per Hasbro's standard for mail-away offers: "Your exclusive **** figures will be mailed to you approximately 6-8 weeks from receipt of your redemption request"
I am not the Stig

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2010, 02:47 PM »
Per Hasbro's standard for mail-away offers: "Your exclusive **** figures will be mailed to you approximately 6-8 weeks from receipt of your redemption request"

Yep, I know...they have 15 days left to comply with their own deadline in my case.

What they DON'T say is "If you fail to receive your figure after 8 weeks from the check being cashed, please contact our direct customer service hotline at xxx-xxx-xxxx and we will rectify the matter immediately".

That would be helpful, especially if their Fulfillment vendor is unreliable.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2010, 02:49 PM »
I remember it took 8-9 months to get my Docs from Hasbro a couple of years ago.  That was a nightmare, but I was happy to finally get them.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2010, 02:53 PM »

Yep, I know...they have 15 days left to comply with their own deadline in my case.

What they DON'T say is "If you fail to receive your figure after 8 weeks from the check being cashed, please contact our direct customer service hotline at xxx-xxx-xxxx and we will rectify the matter immediately".

That would be helpful, especially if their Fulfillment vendor is unreliable.

approximately != deadline

They gave a deadline for submitting the forms, they gave a guideline on when to expect your figure in the mail.

Either way, if they don't arrive within the 15 days; call up and let them know about it & send them a letter.  They'll certainly pay a lot more attention to someone who takes the time to do either of those things.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 02:55 PM by Keonobi »
I am not the Stig

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2010, 08:50 PM »
Finally scored a 2nd redemption certificate for a 2nd mail-away Nahdarr. 2010 Waves 1-2 have been virtually non-exist in my neck of the woods, but I finally found 2010-case figures that contained the certificates! ;D
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2010, 09:52 PM »
The deadline to mail away for this guy is June 30 right? I'm about to cave and pick up a few CW figs, might as well send away for this one if I can.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 28, 2010, 09:20 AM »
Finally scored a 2nd redemption certificate for a 2nd mail-away Nahdarr. 2010 Waves 1-2 have been virtually non-exist in my neck of the woods, but I finally found 2010-case figures that contained the certificates! ;D

Habro's website has one you can print out.
I am not the Stig

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 1, 2010, 06:40 PM »
Got my third (?) one in today.  I have to look to see how many I have already received and if I have any more outstanding orders.  I actually don't know.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #102 on: June 1, 2010, 07:19 PM »
I got all 3 of mine in the mail today too, Eric.  Also got a custom garage resin kit to make a sidecar to the Indiana Jones bike in the mail.  Twas a very good day.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 2, 2010, 12:09 PM »
!#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()

EIGHT FREAKING WEEKS NOW! WTF IS MY VEBB?!?!?

A-HOLES!

Rant over.

Seriously, what is taking so long though? My check was cashed APRIL 9th! APRIL!

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 2, 2010, 12:14 PM »
800-255-5516 (Hasbro's customer service number)
I am not the Stig