Author Topic: LEGO 2010  (Read 40847 times)

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: LEGO 2010
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2010, 08:57 PM »
Man, that pic almost makes it look like you get 2 chromie stormies, a small and a larger version.

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2010, 04:52 PM »
Is trooper only for TRU. I went to LEGOLAND last week and didn't go in the shop, I hope i didn't miss a opportunity to get it. last year i got the carded one for $10.00. So for $7.00 more i got a piece of cardboard and a small magnet. way to go LEGO :P >:(
He's no good to me open

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2010, 05:49 PM »
Lego is evolving in depiction of head styles (the snowtroopers are very accurate, they seem their Kubricks counterpart)
Wampa and speeder bikes are  a nice advance in sculpt too

Lego is profiting the surface of their action figures to paint the differential uniforms, robes, shirts that create a style.

Good work
 :)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2010, 10:55 AM »
New Imperial Shuttle looks outstanding - based off the tiny pic I saw at brickshelf.  Looks like a 2500 piece set and a must have (depending on a sale)  Looks like there's another AT-AT and a midi-SD coming as well.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2010, 04:51 PM »
Here a link to a better glimpse of the UCS Imperial Shuttle
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2010, 04:07 PM »
Picked up the Endor Bunker set at Target today for 50% off.  None of my other local stores have this on clearance so I guess that makes up for the fact that I missed the boat on a good priced Venator.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2010, 10:24 AM »
Great score on the Endor Bunker.  My local Target had the Venator on sale for $83 but the bunker was still fell price when I was there on Friday.  Might have to try to stop by today and see if they have it marked down.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2010, 05:10 PM »
Saw some of the 2010 legos at Target this morning. The wampa set was $39.99, which surprised me a bit. I expected it to be more in the $25 range, but I guess the snowspeeder pushes it up. I passed for now, but will get one eventually.

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2010, 09:05 PM »
I picked up the Clone Turbo Tank and Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter just last night.  I also think that Plo Koon has a thing for the color blue.  Also earlier this month I picked up the new Landspeeder.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 09:27 PM by 77Skywalker »

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 6, 2010, 07:10 PM »
TRU has a free Stormtrooper mini-fig with any SW LEGO purchase or a free Toy Story 3 fig with any other LEGO purchase.  Wasn't there for LEGO so I didn't get a chance to see if these were "special" figs or not.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 6, 2010, 08:57 PM »
TRU has a free Stormtrooper mini-fig with any SW LEGO purchase or a free Toy Story 3 fig with any other LEGO purchase.  Wasn't there for LEGO so I didn't get a chance to see if these were "special" figs or not.

These are the same silver stormtroopers they were giving away earlier this year.  They are up on the site right now as 'in-stock' but the detailed description states that they are only available as part of a promotion and are not available for individual sale...

Silver Stormie Link
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #56 on: August 7, 2010, 02:33 AM »
Bought the Wampa cave and the Imperial hoth set w/ the speeder bike today and the jerk cashier told me he can only give me one silver trooper. I told him he can ring me up for each item and he still said no, I told him to ring my kids up for one of  them still no. I gave him the advertisement and told him to show he why if it doesn't say anything about a limit and he called his manager, after the manager told him to give me two I went off on him for being an ass.
He's no good to me open

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2010, 10:18 AM »
Congratulations. 

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2010, 04:32 PM »
Picked up Plo Koon's Fighter at Target today.  Kept passing it by all week, but caved.  $20 is a decent price for the small ship.  Haven't built it yet, but the new light up display at TRU sold me on the set.

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2010, 11:56 AM »
I got Slave 1 last week, also this month I got Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter and the Wampa Snowspeeder sets.