Author Topic: Marvel Universe  (Read 281584 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Universe
« Reply #1155 on: October 21, 2011, 08:54 AM »

Have available to trade to you: WW Hulk carded, Wave 13 Cyclops carded, Hopeless Cable carded, Thanos carded, Frost Giant with Loki Walmart Exclusive, Apocalypse carded. Warpath X-Men carded. Crossbones carded,  Dr. Doom carded, Guardian carded, Classic Ms. Marvel carded, Shocker carded, metal variant wave 16 Absorbing Man loose, Namor with Imperius Rex stand variant carded, X-23 carded, Compound Hulk MIP. Star Wars Clone Wars: Savage Opress shirtless carded, Hondo Ohnaka carded, Seripas carded

Wants: High Priority: Death Mask Archangel loose or carded, Blade carded, Iron Patriot with Norman Osborn head carded, Heimdall loose or carded LOW priority: X-Force Wolverine single carded version, Captain Marvel carded, Doc Samson carded, carded Silver Surfer, carded (MU) Hobgoblin, carded Luke Cage, Star Wars carded or loose Ponda Baba wave 9, carded or loose Echo Base Trooper wave 9.

Crap, I had carded Ponda Baba and the Echo Base Trooper I would have gladly traded for a carded Seripas. LM check and see if I can pick one of those up again for you.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: October 21, 2011, 10:32 AM »
Brian - I just got the Fantastic Four Future Foundation variant last week from HTS.com  I saw it come in stock, called them up, and they said that all the ones they have in the warehouse are the white variant.  So I ordered one and it was what they said it was.  HTS still has them in stock.  I'm pretty confident that if your order one, it'll be white.  But you might want to call just incase.

Yeah, confirm via telephone first.  I ordered two sets back when they supposedly only had the white set in stock, and I got one of each.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: October 21, 2011, 11:55 AM »
DR - thanks for the tip on the FF set, I'll check that out.  Also, if anyone is interested, as of right now (11:00 or so CST) the Compound Hulk appears to be back in stock at HTS.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: October 21, 2011, 02:11 PM »
DR - thanks for the tip on the FF set, I'll check that out.  Also, if anyone is interested, as of right now (11:00 or so CST) the Compound Hulk appears to be back in stock at HTS.

I found a Future Foundation pack at Walmart just now, got anything on my wants list?
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: October 21, 2011, 03:35 PM »
Man, I had to stop and think about Compound Hulk. $19 after tax and shipping? Maybe if it's still there tomorrow...
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: October 27, 2011, 04:37 PM »
I picked up an extra Hulk exclusive if anyone is looking to make a trade.

Looking for anything in particular?

King Loki, King Laufey or Deluxe Heimdal from the Thor line.

Expanding the trade list for Composite Hulk.  A TVC Echo Base Trooper would most certainly work!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: October 28, 2011, 05:25 AM »
I saw the Absorbing Man wave at Walmart on Wed.  They had two skin versions of him along with Magneto, Rogers, and Iceman.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: October 30, 2011, 12:50 PM »
I picked up Magneto and Iceman. Anybody know the difference between this Iceman and the one that came out in the Wolverine movie line? I'm hoping you'll tell me the MU one is startlingly better because I paid nine bucks for it, but passed on the Wolverine one on clearance for $2 about a dozen times.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: October 30, 2011, 03:27 PM »
Here is a side by side comparison of the two - kinda.  On the left is the X-men one - and on the right is the MU Spiderman and His Amazing friends version (same mold as the current one you grabbed - just now in a translucent plastic.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/coreys_toybox/4249953186/

I guess I would say this new one is better.  I have read on marvelousnews.com that one member said he was able to remove all of the paint off the new using nail polish remover to make a standard Iceman
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 03:32 PM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: November 2, 2011, 10:59 AM »
im gonna regret passing on that iceman twice this weekend to get cobra troopers arent I?

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: November 2, 2011, 02:18 PM »
Saw the Power-Man/Iron Fist comic pack last week for the first time. Had been curious about this since it went up on HTS.

Man, that was one embarassing comic that does not hold up well today.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #1166 on: November 3, 2011, 01:52 AM »
Got my white FF set from HTS.  ;D Still no luck on Astral Dr. Strange or variant Absorbing Man.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: November 3, 2011, 08:39 PM »
DId you request the white version or did it just show up.  I ordered a set and it arrived in MN but I neglected to ask about it.  I"ll leave it as a surprise I guess.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #1168 on: November 4, 2011, 11:24 AM »
I called and they said the only one is stock was white so I ordered
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: November 12, 2011, 09:08 PM »
Okay here is the official DresselRebel incarnation of Ares.  It's MU Gladiator, and everything that is on this figure that was not on the MU Gladiator, I sculpted onto him inbetween patients Tuesday and Wednesday at work with dental filling material.  I still want to add some leg holsters and a knife or something.

The Osborn Patriot is also a custom of mine.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda