Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Vintage Collection Pricing - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!

<< < (206/244) > >>

Scockery:
Dr. Evazan, Kithaba, Padawan Anakin (episode 1) and Bom Vimdin at $5 each on Amazon (Bom is $5.08)...Not very exciting.

I finally found something worthwhile at TRU, Kraken and sandstorm Leia for $5 each. Looks like they put out two deleted scene cases and that was what was left along with the TPM reships. (They restocked the figures the sale finally got rid of after months!)

Offtopic, I saw a Mattel Infinite Crisis two packs for $1! Guy Gardner vs. Black Hand (I think)...man, those hung around forever.

Jesse James:
Incase nobody was aware, it's an extra 50% off clearance at K-Mart till the 30th.

Good dealie on that AT-ST you keep eyeing up.  Or the dozen+ I keep eyeing up.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on March 20, 2013, 07:17 PM ---Incase nobody was aware, it's an extra 50% off clearance at K-Mart till the 30th.

--- End quote ---

Any interest in buying a few to ship to Kmart-deficient MN?   ;)

Jesse James:
I can probably help if you guys need them. :)

Scockery:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on March 20, 2013, 07:17 PM ---Incase nobody was aware, it's an extra 50% off clearance at K-Mart till the 30th.

--- End quote ---

I got the last one locally...I hope.

Plus 2 more AT-ST driver sets and the last one Ewok set at $5.50 each.  One could do some mad troop building with these if they found enough.

Will check the other store for more 2-packs and Hobbit stuff monday. (I got the last AT-ST there).

Sadly, TRU here had the star wars figure back to full price, so no buy one at $5 and get one for $2.50. Yet, TRU online has that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version