Author Topic: 30th Anniversary Line  (Read 50164 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
30th Anniversary Line
« on: October 27, 2010, 07:36 PM »
It's coming....and I can't wait to see what kind of treats Hasbro has in store for us.   :)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: 30th Anniversary Line
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 01:55 AM »
Was there some announcement made, because the only interesting news I recall from this round of Q&A is that the Renegade figures will be in the same style we have now and not animated.  Which is probably for the best.

The 25th line was excellent, but I would rather have more of the POC line than revert to a line resembling the 25th offerings.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 09:56 AM »
There were a few QnA's where they mentioned the 30th anniv - maybe it won't be a "line" but they commented on pleasing collectors or some jazz, just too lazy to go dig at the moment....
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 10:41 PM »
I doubt it'll be an entire line, but maybe just some neat figures sprinkled in with the GI Joe 2 movie line, which I'm pretty sure is supposed to come out in 2012.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Matt R.

• Jedi Padawan
  • I got nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 07:00 PM »
HissTank has pics of Airtight, Lifeline, Sci-Fi, and Law and Order.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 07:11 PM by Matt R. »

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 10:07 PM »
That Sci-Fi is awesome.  That will be the first figure simce the 25th line ended that I will buy and keep.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 10:07 PM by spiderpumpkin »

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 08:16 AM »
I picked up a Stalker, a couple Vipers, and a Cobra Trooper from this line at a WalMart.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 09:24 AM »
I missed these the other day but yesterday WM had a new stock of them.  They had already sold one Cobra soldier and a Steel Brigade but I picked up the other SB figure, both Hazard Vipers and Stalker.

I snagged an Iron Grenadier from the find last week but passed on them yesterday.  I have several of the first release and only got one of the new ones due to the paint change.  I also passed on the Viper even though he has some different paint apps as well, but may snag one if I see them again.  The new Cobra soldier looks pretty good but I didn't bother with him because I have quite a few of the 25th versions, plus I built a squad of the Shock Troopers so didn't feel that I needed more.

I'd like to pick up a few more Steel Brigade figures so I hope I find that wave again a couple times.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 08:33 PM »
Picked up a pair of each of the new Cobra Soldier and the Hazard Vipers today.  Badass figures!!!  Very nicely done.  Only minor complaint is no pistol holsters on the Hazard Vipers even though he comes with what appears to be a pair of Glock 9 mm or .40s. Same thing with the SWAT troopers last year, they needed holsters although I think their pistols were stun guns, who knows.  I'll have to come up with some holster mods myself.

Otherwise these are stellar.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Matt R.

• Jedi Padawan
  • I got nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 1, 2011, 08:28 PM »

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #10 on: September 1, 2011, 11:53 PM »
Neat. I'm sure I'm in for that one, but I don't need to renew til early March. I'm kind of surprised they revealed it already, since they took a long time between announcing Dial-Tone and actually revealing the figure.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Matt R.

• Jedi Padawan
  • I got nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 2, 2011, 12:12 AM »
Neat. I'm sure I'm in for that one, but I don't need to renew til early March. I'm kind of surprised they revealed it already, since they took a long time between announcing Dial-Tone and actually revealing the figure.

Not making the same mistake twice.  (I didn't get the membership for Dial-Tone, mistake)

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 2, 2011, 01:21 AM »
Footloose looks good and I'll definitely get in on that, but the Man of Evil 12" figure blew me away.  I think that may be the best single figure they've ever released.  Ever.

E...

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 2, 2011, 09:33 AM »
Looks okay, but too expensive for a lil 4" dude imo.  I am hooked on TFCC "free" figures since they're mostly stickinig with G1 inspired stuff though.

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 3, 2011, 11:02 PM »
I'm going to pass on Footloose and get a couple Man of Evil figures and accessory sets.  My Henchman figure will now have a boss.