Author Topic: DX Series 5 - ?  (Read 9203 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: DX Series 5 - ?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 05:31 PM »
the vinyl has been a great direction IMO, and getting Lando (vinyl), bespin Leia (vinyl), Lobot, and another shot at shiny 3-PO in parts would be nice. Plus the Bespin guard and Ugnaught are still waiting for their bricky release. I have a feeling Luke would end up in the wave, maybe in a little rougher shape than the series 4 release. I don't know what would make a good BAF though- the circular walkway where Vader tells Luke about that two faced Obi-Wan would be pretty cool, but seems pretty unlikely.

I struggled with that too.  Not a very interesting piece.  They could do the Freezing Chamber or the Han Torture chair too, but meh...kinda boring.  I'd love a Cloud Car or little Slave-I, but that seems too big.  They could stray to Hoth and give us a Taun Taun...it's not like we ever saw a probe droid on the Death Star.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline space monkey

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 09:14 PM »

Are there any conventions/festivals coming up where Medicom has previously unveiled stuff?

The same Parco Toy Exhibition Medicom has every year. It's usually late July or August.

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2013, 02:51 PM »
and we are back on- hopefully. cant wait to see what is coming.