Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

The Future of Star Wars Collecting?

<< < (38/172) > >>

JediJman:
I actually like the slow down.  I've had more time to really enjoy the things that are coming out.  I'm psyched about the chance to start over with a brand new collectibles room as well.  Like a few others here, I've gone back to picking up some of the vintage holes in my collection and am loving every minute of it.

bobafett14:

--- Quote from: JediJman on October 12, 2012, 11:19 PM ---I actually like the slow down.  I've had more time to really enjoy the things that are coming out.  I'm psyched about the chance to start over with a brand new collectibles room as well.  Like a few others here, I've gone back to picking up some of the vintage holes in my collection and am loving every minute of it.

--- End quote ---

I am not actively looking like I was in years past, but occationally when somethign pops up, I'll jump on it.  I just snagged a vintage ESB At-At w/Box for $50.  The box was in excellent shape (unfortunately had one of the flaps cut off and taped back one, but they did a really good job.  At-At was a little beat on the edges, and legs discolored, and one of the side gusn looks like a dog got hold of it.  It's only missing the clear chin guns.  I have a minty vintage At-At just never had a box for it.  A local collector posted on Craigslist and I grabbed it this weekend!  Even with the flap being cut, it will diplay really nice on the shelf.

I'll probably sell the beat up one, or sell for parts...not sure yet.

jono:
So Disney aquires LucasFilm!

Lets hope Hasbro don't suffer the same fate as Palisades did with their Muppets line.

Havn't they just re-newed the license for 2020?

Is it safe?

where's a dentisit when you need one? ;D

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: jono on October 31, 2012, 05:09 AM ---where's a dentisit when you need one? ;D

--- End quote ---

There is one on the boards.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: jono on October 31, 2012, 05:09 AM ---So Disney aquires LucasFilm!

Lets hope Hasbro don't suffer the same fate as Palisades did with their Muppets line.

Havn't they just re-newed the license for 2020?

Is it safe?

where's a dentisit when you need one? ;D

--- End quote ---

ugh, don't remind me...I was in the process of getting a job at Palisades when they went under. That was a great toy company. Their Adult Swim offerings are some of the best stuff ever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version