Author Topic: "Freddy vs. Jason"  (Read 6068 times)

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
"Freddy vs. Jason"
« on: August 5, 2003, 09:50 PM »
Who here is going to see it when it comes out?  I'll probably wait until it comes out in cheap theaters, but I do want to see it.  I think Freddy will lay the smackdown all over Jason, but who do you think will win?
dustrho

Offline roguestormtrooper

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: "Freddy vs. Jason"
« Reply #1 on: August 5, 2003, 09:56 PM »
I'll probaly will wait until it comes out on video or something,  which should be about christmas... ::)

Anyway,  unless Freddy can get inside Jason's dreams and drive him crazy,  Jason will wipe the floor with his a**.  Jason brings a machete...  All Freddy has is those little fingernails... ;D  

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: August 5, 2003, 10:22 PM »
I will be seeing this very soon, if not the day it comes out. I am a huge horror movie fan. Personally, I think that Michael Myers, my favorite all time "bad guy" would wipe both of them across the floor. I know a lot of movie facts regarding the Halloween series and am very much "into it". I vote for Michael VS. ANYONE, they would all be great. :D :-*

Jango Fettish

« Reply #3 on: August 5, 2003, 10:52 PM »
All 3 franchises are tired, boring, and predictable, but I'll probably see it just to see exactly how it pans out, when it takes place, etc.

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 5, 2003, 11:07 PM »
I will be seeing this very soon, if not the day it comes out. I am a huge horror movie fan. Personally, I think that Michael Myers, my favorite all time "bad guy" would wipe both of them across the floor. I know a lot of movie facts regarding the Halloween series and am very much "into it". I vote for Michael VS. ANYONE, they would all be great. :D :-*

YES!!  Michael Myers is the MAN!!  I don't know why they didn't want to include him in the movie.  I guess since there was a Halloween movie out more recently than either Freddy or Jason,  They got jealous and had to catch up. ::)

Anyway,  Michael can wait and take on Jason when he beats up on Freddy... ;D

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 6, 2003, 08:19 PM »
There is no doubt in my mind there will be NO real winner. Somthing tells me that the damned meddling kids will end up offing both of them, just when one is about to deliver a victory blow to the other...Meh....If anyone had to win, I would Pick Jason Voorheese...He is THE BEST slasher film killer, period. He has like, the highest body count going.... :-*

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #6 on: August 6, 2003, 08:55 PM »
I would Pick Jason Voorheese...He is THE BEST slasher film killer, period. He has like, the highest body count going.... :-*

Kevin

Sorry there Kevin, Michael would tear Jason's wimp arse apart. There is no contest, you can't take Michael down. Period. :D

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 6, 2003, 09:00 PM »
I've been waiting for this movie for awhile so I'll be seeing it first week.

As for the winner. I would pick Michael Myers to come and wipe them both out.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 6, 2003, 09:14 PM »
Sorry there Kevin, Michael would tear Jason's wimp arse apart. There is no contest, you can't take Michael down. Period. :D

No, Chris, I think your wrong. I think Jason would mop the floor with Michael, but thats just me. Plus there would be no cause for a story between them...there is no link between them...

And I do like Mike...

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #9 on: August 6, 2003, 09:25 PM »
Michael takes care of buisness, he doesn't shoot people in the eye with a fishing spear from 100 feet away or lightly choke them to death. Michael will take a pitch fork and ram it through your face or pick you up by your head, and slam it into a sharp pointed object sticking out of the wall (sorry, I have no clue what that "sharp pointed object" is in Halloween 6).

Jason will kill each and every person he sees, for the most part. Michael is possessed and has a mission, to kill his family. Jason and his lame music (sorry, had to throw that in) are a sad excuse for killers. His goofy looking, deformed eye and bald head makes me laugh, it really does.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 6, 2003, 09:50 PM »
Ch ch ch ch Ka ka ka ka

Ch ch ch ch Ka ka ka ka

What's that? It's the sound of Jason kicking some bootay! ;D
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #11 on: August 6, 2003, 10:03 PM »
Doo Doo Doo, Doo Doo Doo, Doo Doo Doooo, Doo Doo Doo, Doo Doo Doo, Doo Doo Doooo, Doo Doo Doo....

:-*

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 6, 2003, 10:37 PM »
Michael,  Michael,  Michael! ;D

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 8, 2003, 12:10 PM »
I just read an article on this over at CNN.  The writers state that only one person will clearly win.  What will really make this cheesy is if another person is thrown in the mix at the end of the movie.  For example Micheal Myers.  

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 8, 2003, 01:26 PM »
I may see it when it opens.

Michael is possessed and has a mission, to kill his family

While this is true in Halloween 1-7, Resurrcetion changes it to where he killing just people and not his familiy (except in the opening scenes) unless one of those people in the house was a familiy member.  That was one thing I didn't like with Halloween 8 I would of had Jamie Lee Curtis in the house waiting for Micheal to come and then had a fight to the death killing each other for good.  But now I guess they will be Halloween 9 to explian why Micheal went after those kids and not just because they were in his house and he wanted to kill them.  He has been in the vecinty of other people and not killed them, Nurse in Car (Halloween 1); Babies in Hospital, kids TOT (halloween 2); Lady and kid in bathroom (Halloween H2O) and other examples are in the other movies.  And I hope he doesn't appear at the end of this movie I would weather see him in his own movie.