Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Iron Man (Movie and Sequels)

<< < (3/16) > >>

DSJ™:
The Iron Man 3 Trailer is Here!

JediJman:
Cool trailer.  Not sure what to think of this one, but Marvel hasn't let me down yet.  I'm curious to see what we get to see of the bad guy (Mandarin) and wondering how Iron Patriot is going to tie into this.

Brian:
At quick glance I didn't see a thread specifically for the Iron Man movies, but maybe I missed it.  Anyways, the first trailer for Iron Man 3 hit yesterday, so I thought I'd post it here.  Looks good, and I'm excited to see it.  Big year for heroes again in 2013 with IM3, Man of Steel, The Wolverine, and Thor: The Dark World all hitting next year...

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/marvel/ironman3/

Nicklab:
I watched the trailer last night.  The dialogue from Tony that acknowledged the events of The Avengers was interesting.  It seems like they definitely want to maintain some continuity in the Marvel universe.  As for the other dialogue?  I'm wondering if that was James Badge Dale, who I believe might be playing the Iron Patriot.  And the shots of Ben Kingsley as The Mandarin?  Those were interesting, albeit I was surprised to see him with a pistol.

I'm sure we'll see some more trailers in a couple of months.

Brian:
I haven't followed a ton of spoilers on this or anything, but I have read that the "Iron Patriot" (not sure if it is called that in the movie) is actually the new look for War Machine/Rhodey in the movie.  I think there may have been some set pics leaked or something with Cheadle in that armor actually.  I like the references to Avengers in the trailer/movie, and that they are continuing to keep that continuity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version