Author Topic: 12" Jumbo Marvel Legends Figures  (Read 4856 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
12" Jumbo Marvel Legends Figures
« on: February 12, 2016, 10:16 AM »
There's 3.75" Marvel Legends.  And 6" Marvel Legends.  Up next - 12" Marvel Legends figures!

$50 each, but they include multiple heads, hands, and accessories.  Makes you wonder if there will be 12" Star Wars figures coming too...?
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: 12" Jumbo Marvel Legends Figures
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 05:16 PM »
Well crap.  I have a shelf of 12" Avengers that I cobbled together from Hot Toys, Marvel Icons, and customs.  This probably means I'll be replacing some of those - Cap and Iron Man already look better than what I'm using. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 01:07 PM »
If i can sneak a few in with Hot Toys figures (characters they won't make), I will consider a few. My main want is Silver Surfer at this point.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 04:45 PM »
As someone who greatly admires, but could never afford, the Hot Toys figures, I'm interested in these. I realize it won't have that level of detail, etc., but if they are good for the price I could see picking some up. I would likely be in for the Spidey if nothing else.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 05:42 PM »
As someone who greatly admires, but could never afford, the Hot Toys figures, I'm interested in these. I realize it won't have that level of detail, etc., but if they are good for the price I could see picking some up. I would likely be in for the Spidey if nothing else.

I'm with you.  I have some goofy electronic Iron Man and the Icons Cap in my 12" display, so would absolutely grab those two. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 09:56 AM »
I've been seeing these lately, well Cap and Spidey. They're just blown up versions of the 6 inch figures with the same levels of articulation that the 6 inch figs have. Easy pass.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks