Author Topic: Hasbro Aliens/Predator Line Question, New Toy Focus  (Read 4477 times)

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hasbro Aliens/Predator Line Question, New Toy Focus
« on: August 26, 2003, 01:11 PM »
Anyone here collect this older series?  I am looking for a checklist of all figs made but am having no luck.  The series ran in the late 80's, early 90's?  I am starting a Alien/Predator toy focus and could use any help regarding any toys in either form.  I am also interested in foreign figures.  I know Asia have a bunch of different toylines out there (Konami, etc) and could use any  info. Thanks in advance.  

Offline MisterPL

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sarcastic instigator at large.
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Aliens/Predator Line Question, New Toy Focus
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2003, 01:20 PM »
Have you tried Toy Archive's Aliens page?
Post sober.

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2003, 01:32 PM »
Thanks!  I guess sometime the obvious ain't so obvious ;)  BTW I have to own this:  
« Last Edit: August 26, 2003, 01:35 PM by rebeltrader »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2003, 01:53 PM »
Here's a few other links to help you out.

Aliens, Predators, and Colonial Marines

Figure Realm action figure checklists!

Kumachans Toy Museum

saljbarry.com

Aliens Memorabilia

The Last List

I have 3 Aliens figures carded. They are the Scorpion Alien, Gorilla Alien & Bull Alien. If your interested in them, drop me a PM.  ;)

I had that Power Loader but I sold it last year! There is one on eBat right now though.

Aliens Power Loader

I still have my Halcyon Power Loader model kit.

CATERPILLAR Class II Power Loader

Jango Fettish

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2003, 01:01 PM »
Have you thought about the Galoob Micro Machines Predator line? It's nifty, based on the first film, and the pieces are usually pretty cheap.

I know that Kenner had a mail in Stealth Predator as well that pops up on eBay every once in a while. I'd like either that one of the McFarlane to round out my Predy figs.

Also, I have the Alien w/ base from the Alien vs Predator McFarlane boxed set for $10 + shipping if you need it, LMK.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2003, 01:02 PM by Cory H »

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 03:31 PM »
Have you thought about the Galoob Micro Machines Predator line? It's nifty, based on the first film, and the pieces are usually pretty cheap.

I know that Kenner had a mail in Stealth Predator as well that pops up on eBay every once in a while. I'd like either that one of the McFarlane to round out my Predy figs.

Also, I have the Alien w/ base from the Alien vs Predator McFarlane boxed set for $10 + shipping if you need it, LMK.

Thanks for the offer Corey, but I too have that set already.  Believe it or not, the Hasbro Aliens/Predator figs are still showing up on clearance at my local KB :)