Author Topic: probot?  (Read 1528 times)

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
probot?
« on: January 16, 2004, 10:17 PM »
anybody out there interested in this album coming out from ex-nirvana/current foo fighters/queens of the stone age/any other band who needs a drummer dave grohl?

probot

being a huge fan of the old school metal, and pretty much a fan of just about everybody he has in that lineup, i couldn't wait for this. i got my hands on a copy today, and i think i was expecting a bit too much... it's actually really good, but it's kinda weird because every song sounds just like a song from the band of the singer that sings on that particular track (anybody make any sense out of that long ass run on sentence?). but it definitely rocks...

SilverZ

Re: probot?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2004, 02:54 AM »
Wow, thanks for posting this. Big Grohl/FF fan. Would have never known to look for it!

J

Offline Snively Bandar

• Jedi Initiate
  • Hug a llama today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2004, 06:16 PM »
I thought this was a pretty good Deluxe figure back in the early POTF2 days, with the exception of the big, bright laser bolt thingee that it shoots.  I definitely wouldn't mind a new one though!  When's it's release date?

;D

Offline hansolo_506

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 09:30 PM »
Is this the David Grohl you are talking about?

Don't curse in your signature.

-c.berry

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2004, 09:38 PM »
actually that's a picture of dave's brother, but he's not in the band.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2004, 02:44 PM »
cool!  I liked the Foo's they were pretty keen, I'll definitely check out Probot, like the name too