Author Topic: Hyperspace BTH reveals OT set  (Read 1560 times)

SilverZ

Hyperspace BTH reveals OT set
« on: June 17, 2004, 11:56 PM »
You guys see tonight's Before the Helmet pic?  ;D

Star Destroyer bridge = cool. Imperial officers manning said bridge = mochin' cool.

I really hope this means we'll be seeing the officers in more of the movie than just the last few minutes. They go a long way towards giving the flick an OT-vibe... and it's about friggin' time.

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Hyperspace BTH reveals OT set
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 02:00 AM »
I suspect we will, seeing as how we have a Space Battle at the beging, Invasion in the middle, and something at the end.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 10:15 AM »
I'm guessing this has to deal with the end ;)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2004, 10:33 AM »
Yeah, this was a nice BTH image.  The more they incorporate things like this from the OT, the more I enjoy watching the prequels.  Although I wouldn't ever enjoy them as much as the OT (for a variety of reasons), it seems like with each passing movie, the more elements that are Original Trilogy-ish, the more I like it.  The Fetts in the last one, as well as the beginnings of the Stormtroopers (with the Clonetroopers), really made AOTC better than TPM to me, and now with officers, destroyers, as well as characters like Chewie, Mon Mothma, and of course Vader making appearances, it starts bridging it closer and closer.

SilverZ

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2004, 06:34 PM »
Totally agree. I'm hoping that Ep3 will have enough of the old "magic" of the OT that it has a sort of retroactive effect on Ep2 and Ep1. If it bridges the two trilogies well, I'll be a lot more accepting of the Flash Gordon crap flying around Naboo... at least a bit more so. To me, Geonosis, or maybe to some extent Kamino, is when the movies start to feel like Star Wars again. Hopefully that feeling goes into overdrive on this one.