Author Topic: So Master Newman's work doesn't go unseen.  (Read 2338 times)

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
So Master Newman's work doesn't go unseen.
« on: June 28, 2004, 09:54 PM »
I saw this at the Scum a night or two ago - and believe he was suspended or banned pretty much right after it was posted and the thread appears to have been immediately deleted...

The craft is a little lacking, but the intent is definitely there.

If this is inappropriate let me know and I'll remove it - I just thought it was worth a laugh.

Master Newman, I hope you didn't mind me saving your image and sharing it with others.

Whallah.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2004, 09:57 PM by Kneel Before Zod »

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: So Master Newman's work doesn't go unseen.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 10:35 PM »
Actually, Vator made that, and Newman just used it.

And why would it be innapropriate? Anything involved with bashing GNT over here is good (I think).   ;)
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 10:41 PM »
Bahahaha that is pretty funny. But I believe he should be wanted for more crimes than just the expulsion of innocent members (which in some cases I've heard they aren't so innocent, but that's another story) and that all charges be brought to him in front of a war-tribunal. :P

Add to the list of crimes:
1.) Claiming things are the truth in threads without little to no proof, then being proven wrong and either disappearing from said threads or returning without acknowledging the incorrectness of his previous statements.
2.) Fooling people into believing he knows what he's talking about, either from crime #1 or from simple cutting/pasting of reports from other people/sites.

Proof of both crimes can be found here: http://threads.rebelscum.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=855876

Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2004, 10:41 PM »
Actually, thats a thing I made way back in January for Newman. Kinda a spur of the moment thing...last night ewman wanted me to find that GNT thing I made back in January. He put it to good use.

Good Job Newman, I'll never forget what you called General Windu. Very offensive, but still hilarious. Tyler, come on in and except your award.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Newman

• Youngling
  • Meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2004, 10:46 PM »
Actually, thats a thing I made way back in January for Newman. Kinda a spur of the moment thing...last night ewman wanted me to find that GNT thing I made back in January. He put it to good use.

Good Job Newman, I'll never forget what you called General Windu. Very offensive, but still hilarious. Tyler, come on in and except your award.
Well thanks guys, I'm glad I made a difference. ;) Its nice to know I'm wanted over here at JD which is GNT free. Remember kids GNT free is the way to be. LMFAO!!!!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2004, 10:50 PM by Newman »

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2004, 12:17 AM »
Ah, thanks for the clarification.

Nice work both of you.  Newman, what kinda trouble did you end up getting in over there?

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2004, 01:23 AM »
There are so many threads here about Gregg McCaul (more specifically--about how much he sucks), that I'm convinced that Jedi Defender should have an entirely separate section just dedicated to bitching about him.

Call me crazy.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Newman

• Youngling
  • Meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2004, 02:21 AM »
Ah, thanks for the clarification.

Nice work both of you.  Newman, what kinda trouble did you end up getting in over there?
Nothing too bad just got banned, o well that place was a a hell hole anyways. Plus i have lost interest in sw altogether so it really doesnt matter.