Author Topic: FFURG's February Casting Call Debuts  (Read 2674 times)

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
FFURG's February Casting Call Debuts
« on: January 16, 2005, 01:13 AM »

Based on a suggestion in the FForums, I've announced a new FFURG Casting Call for the month of January. This time it's all about Team Pride as we're looking for customs painted with the color scheme of your favorite sports team, whether its football, hockey, soccer, baseball, or anything in between. So let's get those submissions rolling! Head on over to FFURG for more details.

Happy Customizing!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 04:55 PM by CorranHorn »
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: FFURG's January Casting Call Announced
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 05:50 AM »
Just a reminder that the deadline for submissions to be included with this Casting Call's debut is this Saturday Feb. 19th.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: FFURG's February Casting Call Debuts
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 04:55 PM »
Team Pride Casting Call Debuts

It's all about Team Pride with this brand newCasting Call, as we're honoring our favorite (and sometimes not so favorite) sports teams and superstars with themed Star Wars customs. From the NCAA, to the NBA, even to Nascar, we're covering all gamuts of the sports world, so check out these great customs and start working on your Team Pride today!

http://www.ffurg.com/casting_call/cc-49.htm
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin