Author Topic: AT-RT - the walker army-builder  (Read 24657 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: AT-RT - the walker army-builder
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2005, 05:27 PM »
Thanks for the heads up.  This is starting to show up a bit more at retail from what I've seen, and the BARC Speeder/Boga seem to be selling somewhat better than I expected.  Except at TRU.   :P

:P

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2005, 02:59 AM »
I noticed this weekend that my local Target put out a ****load of these, and no Bogas or BARCs were to be found.

I suppose Hasbro has solid cases of AT-RTs shipping now.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2005, 07:36 AM »
I noticed this weekend that my local Target put out a ****load of these, and no Bogas or BARCs were to be found.

I suppose Hasbro has solid cases of AT-RTs shipping now.

The cases are solid AT-RT's at this point.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2005, 05:08 PM »
Yeah - the Wave 2 case includes six AT-RTs - any store that had them on April 2nd had received a Wave 2 case.

So if you were waiting on the Boga and Barc to go on clearance, you'd better get them now 'cause they aren't shipping ever again. The next case after that is supposed to be like 4x Wookie Helicopter and 2x AT-RT...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2005, 05:14 PM »
The really cool thing is that most of these $14.99 toys so far are army-building vehicles... I do think we are getting the shaft though on Separatist vehicles at this point.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2005, 06:03 PM »
I have one and will probably pick up one more, but by no means will I pick up large amounts, unless they go on clearance.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2005, 06:06 PM »
I'm still stuck on two... mostly because of budget restraints right now.

Actually, I have an OTC TIE Fighter, X-Wing, and a BARC Speeder that my wife got me, and she doesn't have the receipt from TRU.  Will they hassle me if I try to take them back there to get store credit?  I really don't need them, and would use the store credit to get a couple more AT-RT's.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2005, 06:11 PM »
  Will they hassle me if I try to take them back there to get store credit?  I really don't need them, and would use the store credit to get a couple more AT-RT's.

Depends on who you get. My store gives me hassles sometimes for bring back stuff with a recipt. Yet, I see ancient returns all the time that were obviously sitting in shop window because the light had faded them. Must be nice to have freinds who work at TRU.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."