Author Topic: The Full 56  (Read 11841 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: The Full 56
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2005, 12:02 PM »
#52 Is that Jett Lucas?  The checklist calls him Tado

I've heard reports now that there is an updated checklist in the Insider as well.  It fixes the number errors found on the Mas Amedda wave (Polis/Mas/ChopperDroid/AT-TE gunner) and makes a few more name changes such as:

III-47 Meena Tillis
III-52 Zett Jukassa

So, it looks like the Mon cal senator has a name, and it looks like Scott is right and "Tado" is now Jett Lucas's character... must be a little pandering to Poppa George with that one.   ::)

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

SilverZ

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2005, 12:52 PM »
Holy ****, all of those last figures look great! So many army builders.

I'm assuming that the Obi-Wan pilot has removable robes, and hopefully much better articulation than the other two Obis. Fingers crossed.

That SA Clone is going to be interesting. Gonna have to army build, and I'd assume they'll start cranking out deco variants right away. I can see them doing the red Shocktrooper version and the blue version seen (a lot) in the trailer.

They all look like they are well done.

I'm apprehensive until I see them in person, though. Early Collection 1 figures looked great in all of the Hasbro pictures, and once in hand are wretched, cheap piles of crap.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2005, 01:04 PM »
All Collection I figures suck?  Hmmm what about the Emperor one?

:P

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2005, 01:08 PM »
Thats it. I'm done. Shut the books.

I'm building a shelf, and I am going to get EVERY figure from this line, and display them, in their full glory! Holy crap for crap!

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2005, 01:29 PM »
Well, I'm sad to see Antilles is the sopping wet pile of diahrea I imagined...  What a shame he got the shaft but Organa's a pretty great figure overall.  Sucks they cut corners on him, even if all he maybe does is stand around.  He strikes me as something of a "soldier" for Alderaan.  Guess Organa's the better fodder figure now.

That said, he's the only disappointment so far...  Barring any minor ones that spring up here and there like the seeming crappiness of the Collection 1 Clone and things.

Screw him though...  The SA looking clone coming later is the one I want.  I'll use Collection 1's for dead clones I guess.  Overall this is shaping up to be some great figures.  I like the AT-RT looking dude too.  A great figure.

We need more though...  I want a SA BARC now that they do a white version of for ROTJ then as well.  :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2005, 02:34 PM »
Wow.

I'm buying them all. Multiples of Clones, of course.

I'm surprised Hasbro's only making one Vader figure, I figured there'd be two or three in the line-up.
Not that I'm complaining. I have enough Vader figures as it is.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2005, 02:34 PM »
I hope that they put out a paint-op variant of the SA CloneTrooper that looks like this:

I love the blue stripes on these clones for some reason.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 02:37 PM by Pete_Fett »
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2005, 03:10 PM »
I think those Clones look badass too... love the blue pattern - much better than the patterns we saw on the AOTC Clones.

As for Vader - I'm kinda surprised too.  But there is the deluxe Anakin/Vader coming out, as well as the 500th Vader this year.  So that should be at least 3 Vaders, correct?

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2005, 03:16 PM »
I don't really care about Antilles one way or another.  I like the Bail Organa flgure and Antilles looks about the same.  I will probably leave it on the pegs in favor of one of the other clones. 

I agree that Mace Windu figure blows along with spinning Yoda.  I just don't care to get another SBD, Droideka, nor Battle Droid.  I will probably skip on the first R2-D2 and one of the Kenobi's.   

The line on a whole is just gorgeous to me. 

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2005, 03:26 PM »
I'm leaning towards skipping that first R2 as well, along with spinning Yoda and the battle/super/destroyer droids...I don't need anymore of those.  Other than that, I'm pretty much all in on the basic figures I think, at least depending on funds.  My main problem is trying to figure out what to pick up on that first day (we haven't seen leaks around here).  For AOTC, I basically bought everything that night, only leaving a couple figures I didn't think I'd have any problems finding later (and didn't).  This time, there's a lot more to go around, so it might get a bit pricey.  We'll have to see, but I do agree, overall the line just looks outstanding.  That poster (from Insider I believe) of the "full 56" really makes all the figures look great...even if not all of them end up being quite that spiffy in person.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2005, 04:01 PM »
All Collection I figures suck?  Hmmm what about the Emperor one?

Emperor is fine.  So is the clone trooper.  Mace is funky and the action feature is fun :-X  Vader's pretty useless, Chewie is freaking huge.  Anakin and Obi are itching to be opened. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2005, 04:47 PM »
WOW!  What  a fan-frickin-tastic picture!  I love how it looks like a real "collection," and not just a bunch of random, differently produced figures.  I'm so, so excited about these toys right now.  I don't have time to look for anything leaking right now,  but I will be first in line on 4/2!
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2005, 05:38 PM »
Just open them all.   :)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2005, 06:58 PM »
Just out of curiousity, I spliced the 3 photos together...

Clicky the pic to check out the whole thing as 1 picture:

Prediction:  That will be given out as a poster at the Hasbro booth at C3, similar to the Saga one handed out at C2.    8)

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2005, 07:05 PM »
On closer inspection, the only thing that kind of bums me out is the Neimodian Soldier's gun is huge, and it looks like it fires a missle.

But I really like that the Senators come with guns!
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com