Author Topic: New Story Preview  (Read 4162 times)

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
New Story Preview
« on: April 13, 2005, 11:10 PM »
Here's part of a new story I'm working on...It'll take place after The Battle for Ezatam and intertwine with events from the novels, comics, cartoons, and eventually movies.

Enjoy...

P.S. I really need to learn how to get Lightsaber effects...can anyone help me out? :)

P.S.S. Does anyone know if I can do it without getting photoshop? :D

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: New Story Preview
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 11:29 PM »
That looks great man!  You need to relocate your entire photonovel project to over here.

As for the lightsaber effect - I don't have photoshop either... I have a cheesy program called Picture It that is hard to work with and extremely s-l-o-w.

:P

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 01:35 AM »
Thanks...This is what I thought the scene with Grievous in the office would've looked like had the cartoonists shown it. :)

Offline Quazar

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 01:36 AM »
Hey, I really enjoyed your first story and am looking forward to the next!!

Get a move on! 
Sith Lords Are Our Speciality

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2005, 03:44 PM »
Justin - I hope you continue to create new characters for your story... it really makes the stories unique, and is your way of putting your personal stamp on them.

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Mandalorian preview
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2005, 04:04 PM »
For those of you who liked my Mandalorian custom....here you go:

HE'll play a much larger....much larger...role in this latest photonovel. And there will still be elements of mystery surroiunding his character, but his motives will be revealed.

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2005, 04:15 PM »
Cool! What's his name?

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2005, 04:18 PM »
I haven't seen your work before. I mostly lurk somewhat here, and post in CHEWIES threads.

but this loosk pretty cool. can you tell us more?

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2005, 04:44 PM »
His name is Ardan Torik.

The problem I'm faced with is that Jango Fett is (I believe) commonly thought of as the last Mandalorian. In order to fit this character in I'm going to create a story based upon Jango becoming a bounty hunter and also based on my assumption that the EU is wrong about the Mandalorians...I think it's possible that there are living Mandalorians in the SW Universe and this character is that idea in a physical form. There will be chapters revolving around him alone...well sort of. It won't be his soliloquy, but the story will be based on him. That's where I'll explain everything, not here. :)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2005, 05:45 PM »
Nice preview pic Jedikight760071.  Very cool.

Don't worry about the belief that Jango was the last Mandalorian... in my series, I had several Mandalorians die right before the Battle of Geonosis... and there will be more.

One thing I think you need to be careful with - don't have the Mandalorian and Durge interact at all - Durge considers it his life mission to destroy every Mandalorian.

A Mandalorian that will be coming up in my series, Bledda, will show up - but I am going to have to be careful about it.

Looking forward to more man!  Keep up the updates, and let's see some customs in the regular section too that aren't in your photonovel series.  You do great work and more people should be able to see what you do.

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2005, 02:49 PM »
I think it was indider 80 that had the whole article on mandalorians, you should find it and check it out. It is very enlightening. and you bet you arse that jango wasn't the last mandalorian.

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2005, 03:05 PM »
Dimetrodon's right...Jango was the last of his particular "clan" of Mandalorians, but not the last Mandalorian EVER. Although that is what Durge believed, but then...Durge was a little deranged.  ;)

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2005, 03:27 PM »
thats what happens when you are 3000 years old. look what it did to yoda. he speaks backwards... one too many strokes for him.

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Couldn't Resist
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2005, 08:51 PM »
I really wanted to save this for the photonovel itself, but I don't think it'll give away too much about the story, and it looked really cool to me.....I couldn't resist posting it here. :)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2005, 09:17 PM »
Well, it looks very interesting and glad to see that Mandalorian getting into the thick of the action.  Don't give away too much of the story though!   ;)