Author Topic: Do you actually rifle through ALL the pegs?  (Read 5234 times)

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
Re: Do you actually rifle through ALL the pegs?
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2005, 05:18 PM »
It's pretty easy to tell what's on the pegs with these style of cards.  If you just skim by looking at the left side of the card (where the neat little picture is of the fig) you can tell right away if there's anything you need.

I feel pretty stupid rifling through all the pegs... ;D

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2005, 06:16 PM »
I've gotten a bit lazy since I'm caught up through #44 now.  I usually just look at the pic on the left side as well though when I'm looking for new figs.  I remember going to a TRU on 04/03 to pick up all the basic figs and I must have gone through about 40 pegs, one by one.  Boy that was a chore.

I just hate it when the pegs are overfilled and you accidentally drop a few.  That happened to me the other day and I must have knocked about 10-15 cards off the pegs.  I felt so bad.. :-\  I picked them all up though, so at least I didn't leave a mess behind.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2005, 09:32 PM »
I just take a look at the pics too, although you have to be careful; some are kind of similar.  Palpatine #14 and #35 fooled me once or twice.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2005, 02:01 AM »
I usually just take a look at the pictures on the left side. I'm caught up through #40, so I'm good. I have all the army builders I'm looking to buy with the exception of AT-TE Gunners, which I'd like to get two more of.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk