Author Topic: Which Clone is Commander Bly?  (Read 19639 times)

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
Re: Which Clone is Commander Bly?
« Reply #75 on: August 4, 2005, 07:46 PM »
No. That's one of his infantry.

Bly will be a separate carded release.
« Last Edit: August 4, 2005, 07:47 PM by Valin Kenobi »
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 4, 2005, 08:14 PM »
isnt commander bly the yellow clone commander in the upcoming EVO??

As you can see here, Commander Bly has yellow painted thigh armor and a yellow breath filter, whereas his grunts don't.

This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2005, 02:28 PM »
Now that the Insider has started shipping to subscribers (I'm hoping to find one next week on the newsstands myself), does the "Ultimate Clone Guide" actually clear up any of the confusion about who certain characters are, who was abandoned in the production process, etc?  Or is it jam-packed of EU "Jango trained this guy for three days prior to his death on Geonosis and he went on to change tires on Turbo Tanks as Sgt. Lugnut" types of things?

I know someone here on the boards said that the red Clone Commander figure now has a name (Deviss), but I didn't know if it went into who exactly that Commander Fox guy (if that is the guy on Utapau with the weird helmet) is, if the Target Clones are actual grunts under Neyo on Saleucami, and if the Felucia Clone in the Evolutions 3 pack (who we've already established isn't Bly) is representative of all the grunts on Felucia (as in they all wear commander pauldrons and kamas) or are there also plain yellowish/goldish grunts on Felucia along the lines of the regular Utapau grunts (without the commander stuff).

Edited to clear up my wording and to state that I am not trying to start/perpetuate any arguments; I'm just genuinely curious to know who is who.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 02:37 PM by DoctorPadawan »

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2005, 11:56 PM »
I'll have to watch for that issue of the Insider at my local Grocery Store since they get several copies.  I too have similiar questions as DP has. Who is Commander Deviss? I share a similiar question on the Target Clones, the Felucia Clone in the Evolutions set, and who is the green commander?
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3