Author Topic: TSR: A Deadly Inauguration - Now Up!  (Read 3328 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
TSR: A Deadly Inauguration - Now Up!
« on: June 27, 2005, 01:22 AM »
Finally got off my lazy bum and began shooting part 2 of Sith Revelations tonight. Here's the shot I've decided to use as the preview.

I'm hoping for it to be ready sometime within the next few days!
« Last Edit: July 7, 2005, 12:02 AM by Diddly »
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: TSR: A Deadly Inauguration - Preview
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 01:27 AM »
It looks interesting... thanks for the Preview pic.  And seeing your last story got me motivated to finally get my Rhen Var story finished - so thanks for that too!

:P

Offline Newman

• Youngling
  • Meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 12:27 PM »
Looks awesome, what's the deal with the George Lucas look alike in the background?  ;D

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 4, 2005, 11:52 PM »
ha, thanks CHEWIE, and it's actually a Spielburg figure, Newman. :P

Well I got off my lazy ass and started shooting. I have one more scene left to shoot, but the majority is finished. Here's a preview...

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 5, 2005, 06:16 AM »
Woo! Cameo time!
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Newman

• Youngling
  • Meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 5, 2005, 10:12 PM »
That's a nice looking SD bridge.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 6, 2005, 11:50 PM »
Well here it is. Two weeks after shooting was to begin, and one week after it was supposed to be posted here. Better late than never! Enjoy...

---------------------------

Near the Senate building on Coruscant, a large crowd gathers around a newly erected statue of the great Jedi Master Yoda to witness the inauguration of Mon Mothma. Mothma will become the new Senate's peacekeeper, making sure that senate meetings go peacefully.

Mothma's personally invited guests stand near the podium. Former Chancellor candidate Lambert Welks, a respected figure from the old Republic and one of Mothma's closest friends, awaits the arrival of the last two guests, Han Solo and Leia Organa.

WELKS: Citizens of Coruscant! Citizens of the galaxy! Today is a day of celebration! Today marks the beginning of a new era! The era of the New Republic!

As the crowd applauds, Han looks over to Luke.
HAN: Where’s Lando? Too much of a scoundrel to get dressed up?
LUKE: He’s in charge of the security force. We have troops hidden throughout the crowd and a few snipers inside the senate building.
The applause ends as Welks steps to the side.

WELKS: Ladies and gentleman of all races, I present to you the newly elected head speaker of the Galactic Senate, Mon Mothma!

As the crowd applauds yet again, a lone, hidden sniper sets up on a nearby rooftop.

WELKS: For this momentous occasion, we have retrieved an old artifact from the personal museum of Emperor Palpatine – the Hymnal of the Old Republic!
Admiral Elick hands the Hymnal over to Welks, who hands it to Mothma.

Meanwhile, the sniper takes aim.

WELKS: Mon Mothma. To hold a position of such power takes tremendous responsibility. Do you solemnly swear to hold this position with -

Suddenly, a yellow blast hits Welks in the arm. Welks turns black and yellow before disintegrating into thin air.
WOMAN: Watch out!
MAN: It's the Remnant!
MAN: They have Tenloss Disruptor rifles!

As the crowd flees, Luke and Leia ignite their lightsabers while Han and Chewbacca help form a protective circle around Mon Mothma. As they lead her inside the Senate building, the sniper sheds his armor and weapons and prepares to flee the scene.

He runs into an elevator, hoping to blend in with the fleeing crowd...

... but is met with a surprise when the door opens!
LANDO: Surprised to see me?
Lando knocks the sniper out with a single right hand. Some New Republic troops arrive with a speeder, and help carry the sniper off.

In a meeting room inside the Senate building, Mothma meets with her advisors.
MOTHMA: This is getting ridiculous. That was the fourth attempt at my life since Endor. We must find out who is behind these assassination attempts.
CHEWIE: Rooar!
HAN: Chewie’s right. Admiral Margalit and Commander Quaas have to be behind it. They’re the leaders of the Remnant.
ELICK: It’s been confirmed that they have military authority within the Remnant, but whether they actually lead the entire organization or not has yet to be determined.
LEIA: I think that Baron Samedi is behind it. I’ve heard his name come up in various interrogations

ELICK: Samedi is just an underworld crook. He may have ties to the Remnant, but I doubt he could be leading it.
LEIA: I just have a feeling. Still, we need to find out who really is leading them, and put an end to this mayhem.
MOTHMA: If only we obtained someone who held considerable power in the Remnant.
LUKE: Wait. I think I know someone who may be able to help us. I grew up with his son on Tatooine. He worked with the Empire designing the defense systems of the first Death Star. He may not have any current ties to the Imperials, but I’d be willing to bet he knows someone who does...

On the bridge of a lone Star Destroyer, Admiral Andross Margalit overlooks the field of stars in front of him when he recieves some important news. He makes his way to the docking bay, where he meets up with Commander Tiller Quaas.

The two meet up as a group of Remnant troopers form near the walls. A shuttle lands, and out walks Baron Samedi, temporary leader of the Remnant.

MARGALIT: Welcome Baron Samedi. It is an honor to have you here with us.
QUAAS: The leaders of the Remnant are together at last.
SAMEDI: That isn’t quite true, my friends. There is still the matter of finding our Sith leader. I have managed to make contact with one of Emperor Palpatine’s few apprentices. He purchased several planetary batteries and defensive shields from Robilus Dralco, which he plans on using on our occupied planets.
QUAAS: The Emperor trained more Sith?

Inside the bridge...
SAMEDI: He trained a very small amount of them as a precautionary measure. In the unlikely event that Lord Vader was to die, Palpatine would still have an apprentice. When Palpatine and Vader both died, they all went into hiding. Darth Sinis, however, is no coward. He is ready to take control of the Remnant, gather its forces and launch an attack on Coruscant.
MARGALIT: Will Lord Sinis be coming here?
SAMEDI: In due time. For now, he has left us instructions to simply protect the systems we still control. And send a message to all ships of the Remnant. Tell them to meet us at Hoth, and inform them that our new Sith leader will be revealed shortly.
MARGALIT: It will be done sir.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 12:21 AM by Diddly »

Offline Newman

• Youngling
  • Meow
    • View Profile
Re: TSR: A Deadly Inauguration - Now Up!
« Reply #7 on: July 7, 2005, 12:19 AM »
I'm really loving this story line, I can't wait to see where you go with it.  I'm also honored to be a part of it, I just hope I don't die a gruesome death.  :-*

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 8, 2005, 12:18 AM »
Well I'll be damned, this story just keeps getting better!  You have me fully absorbed into this series... I never thought I would be this interested in Star Wars LEGOs! 

Fantastic job, very neat storyline (I love the extra training of potential replacements for Vader) - this looks to be a real winner we have on our hands.   :)

:P

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 8, 2005, 12:43 AM »
Newman - Thanks a lot! Don't worry, your death has not been decided yet. Hey, who says you have to die at all? ;)

CHEWIE - Thanks! SW legos are great, but also addictive. Once you buy one, you can't stop! Pretty pricey as well (on certain sets). I'm glad you like it! And thanks for the praise!

Also, I noticed a small error on the last bit of dialogue. Guess that's what I get for creating a scene, then modding the scene that came before it! :P

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2006, 10:05 AM »
 ;DThis is cool! I like your Story line!
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!