Author Topic: Am I the only one who hasn't seen the Tarkin wave and everything after?  (Read 7570 times)

Offline Commander Cody

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Am I the only one who hasn't seen the Tarkin wave and everything after? >:(

Offline Kill_Solo

• Jedi Initiate
  • You're a llama!
    • View Profile
yeah dude, because there is a tarkin at my local walmart right now....

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
yeah dude, because there is a tarkin at my local walmart right now....

No Tarkin here.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
No Tarkin here either. I did see a Bacara today, but that's the first new figure I've seen since early June.  ::)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
The Tarkin wave is the only wave I have yet to see any figures from. It's really odd. We got tons of the first few waves, then we were under a dry spell until a few weeks ago when the Bacara, Antilles, and Pilot Obi Wan waves started hitting.

Anybody know if Tarkin and the two senators are shipping out in later waves?
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Everything after - check! (except the Mustafar sentry)

Everything before - (most definitely) check!

The Tarkin wave itself? NOPE  >:(

I am having the toughest time getting a set of these three figures MOC for my collection.

First I ordered two sets from Amazon and all six figures came beat to heck. I opened one set and then returned the other three to Amazon for a refund.

I just recently bought a set of what was advertised as MOMC (C9+) Tarkin wave figures and the eBay seller was such a retard, even though I asked him to package them up so they would STAY that way, his packaging method was to wrap all three figures together in newspaper and then throw them into a box with no other protective shipping materials (bubble, peanuts, foam, etc...). Now he's got the nerve to start give me a hard time about it.  >:(

Anyway, my choices are either (a) try another eBay dealer or (b) try another online retailer and just suck up the case or something for three measly figures.

It would be AWESOME if Hasbro Toy Shop had them in stock and I could just order them from them directly. ARE YOU READING THIS HASBRO?!?!?!

This wave is shipping with the Zett/Antilles/Utapau Warrior wave in one of the variation Col 2, Wave 5 case ratios, but none of those cases I've seen had the Tarkin wave figures in it.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Aucassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
I have never seen the Tarkin wave, on the shelves anyway, the clone pilot repaint or the Mustafar Sentry.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 12:51 AM by Aucassin »

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
I saw one Anakin #50 at Walmart recently. That was the first time. First time I saw Bacara, too. I've never seen the Tarkin wave myself, although a family member found Tills and Aak for me a few weeks ago. 500th Vader has been showing up, and Target got Anakin Evolkutions the other day, as well as the Jedi/Sith battle set or whatever it's called. I found 3 green commanders at one Walmart this week and traded 2 for an Obi-Wan and Mustafarian, which I have yet to see at retail.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Squat up here thus far, well in this area.  :-\

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Current selection's a mess in most areas right now I would say...

I know we just now started to see the Zett jukassa wave in any level of quantity to where anyone NOT out at the ass crack of dawn can find stuff.  I noticed some refreshes of various figures at a couple stores too.

A high-volume WM in my area got in a casethat included repacked Tarkin, Mena, and Ask, and it also had a Blue Royal Guards and AT-TE Gunners...  

At Toys R Us I don't know what's up but they got a ****load of SA Clones I couldn't afford at the time, and the Black Pilot was in the case I think...  I scored the one Pilot I saw and a couple Clones...  I wish I could've bought every one of those though.  It pained me to walk out of that store with as little as I did.

I guess just keep hoping and checking those stores...  Tarkin is making his rounds again.  Senators should start to sit a little sooner so hopefully you catch his wave soon.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
I forgot to mention the Jukassa wave. First I only found one or two Antilles nobody wanted, then I did score one each of Zett and Utapaun.

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Am I the only one who hasn't seen the Tarkin wave and everything after? >:(

lol im sorry but i think u are  :-\  but i only saw him twice, pretty rare dude i might say

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
I've got the Tarkin wave and have seen everything up until the Mustafar sentry, I have only seen the Tarkin wave once though, and I bought all 3 figures that time. I am one of the only people to see it near me, and I have only seen Bacarra/Crispy Anakin 2 or 3 times, and the Mustafar Warrior/Antillies Wave 3 or 4 (granted the Antillies wave really hasn't moved). I still have yet to see Red Leader Obi. :-\
"This is the way."

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
Nothing doing here in Waterloo at all.  We've gotten sprinkles of the KFC Anakin wave, but nothing beyond that, and sure has heck no Tarkin.  ???

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Everything before Tarkin and then the Baccara wave. No Tarkin here.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -