Author Topic: ROTS - #57 and beyond  (Read 52368 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: ROTS - #57 and beyond
« Reply #270 on: September 28, 2005, 11:28 AM »
The more I look at Gree, the more the suspenders bug me. He looks like a lumberjack.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
I work all night and  I sleep all day.....
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 28, 2005, 03:26 PM »

and I'm okay
I work all night and I sleep all day.....

No.  No, you're not.  You need to see a psychiatrist.  Immediately.   ::)

SilverZ

« Reply #272 on: September 28, 2005, 07:27 PM »

Offline Tijuanajedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ay Chichona!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 28, 2005, 08:23 PM »
Lucky, I wish I was able to find them down here.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 29, 2005, 09:56 AM »
They haven't been out a week yet. Give it time. ;)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 29, 2005, 10:22 PM »
I guess my question is which figures are you for sure wanting to get out of the final 12 (9) and which are you going to pass on?
Having found all but the Tact. Ops and R4 it here is where I am right now:

I am keeping the Wookie Commando, the Grevious Body Guard, of course Gree and Bly and even the Nemoidian Commander. I am really thinking about returning the Passel and the Cat Minn.

Thoughts?

"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 29, 2005, 10:25 PM »
I've read reports that Bly, Gree, Wookiee, and the Nemoidian are hitting en masse around here. Time to start looking.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 29, 2005, 10:43 PM »
I found a case last week that had 1 of Bly, Gree, Cat Minn, Passel, Wookie Commando, Grevious Body Guard, Nemodian Commander,

I believe that the other case assortment that is on EE is also hitting and I found it at a local Walmart at 7:00 a.m.

Was looking at the EE site about case assortments. I noticed that they have a case assortment as follows:

1x Yoda Spinning Attack
1x Darth Vader with Lightsaber
1x Emperor Palpatine
1x Destroyer Droid
1x R2-D2 with Mustafar Sounds
2x AT RT Driver
1x Obi Wan Red Leader Pilot
1x Gree
1x Bly
1x Nemodian Commander
1x SA Clone

Of course Bly, Gree and the Commander are missing which would make sense especially if they are only getting 2 cases in.
Thoughts?
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #278 on: September 30, 2005, 12:31 AM »
I do believe that's our WM got this week.  My cousin found a pair of AT RT Drivers all by their lonesome (which I thought was weird, since he didn't find Obi Wan, or anyone other 'new' fig) along with tons of Yoda, vader, etc.

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 30, 2005, 11:01 AM »
Found these two cases also last night:

ending AOOK Wave 7 revision 1
1x Yoda with spinning attack (EIII #26), 1x General Grievous with four lightsaber attack (EIII #9), 1x Mace Windu with force combat (EIII #10), 2x Darth Vader with lightsaber attack (EIII #11), 1x Clone Commander (EIII #33), 1x AT-RT Driver (EIII #54), 1x Obi-Wan Kenobi Red Leader Pilot (EIII #55), 1x Mustafar Sentry (EIII #56), 1x Commander Gree (EIII #57), 1x Commander Bly (EIII #59), and 1x Wookiee Commando (EIII #58).

ending AOOL

1x Yoda with spinning attack (EIII #26), 1x Darth Vader with lightsaber attack (EIII #11), 1x Emperor Palpatine with firing force lightning (EIII #12), 1x Clone Trooper (EIII #41), 1x Destroyer Droid (EIII #44), 1xR2-D2 with Mustafar sounds (EIII #48), 2x AT-RT Driver (EIII #54), 1x Obi-Wan Kenobi Red Leader Pilot (EIII #55), 1x Commander Gree (EIII #57), 1x Commander Bly (EIII #59), and 1x Neimoidian Commander (EIII #63); however I believe here the Neimoidian commander has been replaced with the Wookie Commander but I was really tired last night.

John Keeshan

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 30, 2005, 11:29 AM »
These have hit the East Coast.  Found the following case on lunch:

Neimoidian Commander x 2
Passel Argente x 2
Cat Miin x 2
Bly x 1
R2-D2 x 2
Darth Vader x 2
AT-RT Driver x 1

Not sure if this is the case assortment but it was at my local WM which have not had any SW figs for over 2 months now, and these were the only figs on the shelf. It does not seem to match up with any assortments I have seen. 

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 30, 2005, 01:16 PM »
I guess those designs sprawled diagonally across the chests of Miin and Argente are, by someone's conception, supposed to be saberburn slashes? Man, that kills the deal for me. Looks way cheap.

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 30, 2005, 01:46 PM »
Anyone notice how flimsy the Cat Miin Head is?  Buyer beware and dont try to move it.  Mine is hanging by a thread after trying to turn it.  Flimsy plastic will make this thing snap off pretty easy.  The material is weak and the figure is no better than the pack-in it originally was. :(

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 1, 2005, 01:15 AM »
Hasbro's favorite website is reporting a variation on Bly, one version with yellow jointed shoulders, like the EE clones, and another with white shoulder joints, like the original Commander figure.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #284 on: October 1, 2005, 01:59 AM »
I found the Wookie Commando (an odd title, considering he's the only Wookie w/ underwear) at WM.  I like him a lot, even though he is a repaint of a figure with two existing paint jobs.  I like wookies, what can I say.  No Bly or Gree yet, but I'm thinking that won't be such a problem.  The real problem is the utter lack of C2 figs since Tarkin.  Next to nothing around here.