Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Bar's open! What'll you have...?

<< < (3/164) > >>

Angry Ewok:
I'll take a Guinness, as well, actually.  8)

Morgbug:
Pass the knife and fork, I'll have a Guiness too.

Failing that, a nice rusty nail with a beer (any Steinlager floating around these parts?) will do.

JediMAC:
Alright folks, this isn't funny anymore.  Someone's gonna have to make a serious Guinness run here pretty soon, 'cause I'm just about out!  Brent, you're going to have to stick with the Rusty Nails for a while, 'til we can restock on the Guinness.  Brad, uh...  sorry, but I'm gonna have to see some valid I.D. from you, my friend.  I've heard rumors that you're not even half of Brent's age...   ;)

And did anyone mess with my stuff back here behind the bar?  There seems to be a few bottles out of order, and as you all know, I'm a stickler for order!  I'm gonna have to keep my eyes on you guys...

Keep the stogies comin' Wayne!  I'd also like to make a request to everbody here...  I'm glad to see you're enjoying the bowls of peanuts and pretzels so much, but please don't spill them all over the bar.  Did I mention I'm a stickler for tidiness too?  Thanks!  Now if I can just remember how Beedo used to make those Devil Dogs, I'll be in business!  Carrie - any recollection?  You were there...

Angry Ewok:
*waves hand*

You don't need to see my identification.

Reconsgt:
Get the bar open early today, got a lot of sports to watch today for those who enjoy those, Playoff hockey, Busch racing, basketball, baseball and even NFL Europe football.
And for those who don't like sports we will have other entertainment.

OK I made the run for Guinness run. A few cases should hold everyone for a bit ;) And open a window all the cigar smoke is clouding the room.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version