Author Topic: Terminator the Series  (Read 43610 times)

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: Terminator the Series
« Reply #195 on: February 21, 2009, 09:20 AM »
I am now 95% sure some combo of the writers/producers/FOX want this show cancelled after last night's episode.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 23, 2009, 07:08 AM »
Anyone else find it a bit weird that it appeared John was hitting on the chick at the funeral considering his girlfriend tried to kill herself not that long ago.

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 23, 2009, 10:28 AM »
Anyone else find it a bit weird that it appeared John was hitting on the chick at the funeral considering his girlfriend tried to kill herself not that long ago.

It was odd. I hope that they end the story with Reily and Dereks chick soon. They both just bother me.
I have been told to go to hell; well at least I will know everyone there!

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 23, 2009, 10:30 AM »

It was odd. I hope that they end the story with Reily and Dereks chick soon. They both just bother me.

The funeral thing was odd.

I don't mind Reily but I can't stand Derek's chick. And as far as their stories ending soon, when the gets cancelled in a couple of months ALL the stories will be gone.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 23, 2009, 10:38 AM »
And as far as their stories ending soon, when the gets cancelled in a couple of months ALL the stories will be gone.

Short 2 months.  :P

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles won’t be back next fall

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 23, 2009, 11:51 AM »
I am not even remotely surprised by this news.  I'm not even sure how I feel about it.  When it was on Monday's it sucked because it was a competition with Chuck, but on Friday's at 8 it's the only thing to watch IMO.

Oh, well.   

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 23, 2009, 12:02 PM »
Friday nights claimed another series.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 23, 2009, 10:58 PM »
Well, there's always SW:TCW on Fridays now.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 24, 2009, 12:21 AM »
Well, there's always SW:TCW on Fridays now.

It's a cartoon and it is geared for kids, not adults. Kids love all sorts of cartoons. This explains the popularity of Pokemon, Ben 10, Digi-mon, and such.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 24, 2009, 12:36 AM »
Correction, nothing explains the popularity of Pokemon.  Now, Ben 10, that's a fun show.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 24, 2009, 07:08 AM »
And as far as their stories ending soon, when the gets cancelled in a couple of months ALL the stories will be gone.

Short 2 months.  :P

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles won’t be back next fall

I believe I called this back when the first annouced the switch to Fridays further back in the thread.  No big surprise with Fox.  I don't think they have every kept any show that they switched to Fridays.  I would assume Doll House is not going to make it either.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 24, 2009, 10:10 AM »
I'm kind of indifferent about Dollhouse.  It's not really breaking new ground on anything.  And while Matt Keeslar as the psychotic hunter in the Most Dangerous Game-esque episode was brilliant casting, watching people run around in the woods for an hour (even with Eliza Dushku's heaving breasts) isn't the most exciting thing I could be doing on Friday night.

Reports are that the show gets better after the first episode but it needs to get a lot better, a lot faster.

E...

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 24, 2009, 10:44 AM »
I'm kind of indifferent about Dollhouse.  It's not really breaking new ground on anything.  And while Matt Keeslar as the psychotic hunter in the Most Dangerous Game-esque episode was brilliant casting, watching people run around in the woods for an hour (even with Eliza Dushku's heaving breasts) isn't the most exciting thing I could be doing on Friday night.

Reports are that the show gets better after the first episode but it needs to get a lot better, a lot faster.

E...

Seeing Eliza Dushku's heaving breasts is better than just about everything else there is to do on a Friday night.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 28, 2009, 09:24 AM »
I don't get Terminator. Why even air these episodes? They are worthless.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 28, 2009, 02:36 PM »
I had absolutely no idea what was going on last night. So was the stuff at the clinic what was really happening or was the stuff in the van what was really happening? I'm so confused!  ???
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!