Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

New Jedi Academy ScreenShots

(1/4) > >>

Jesse James:
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/

Check it out folks...  Lotsa fun for everyone!

While I'm disappointed to see a game that may not have improvements on blaster/ranged weapons, I still think the game looks sweet.

The screen of the docked ship at a Tatooine-Esque spaceport is VERY nice work.

Take note that the Jedi are wearing "Hoth Rebel" uniforms while on that cold weather planet...  Pretty nice attention to detail.

dustrho:
I've checked out that site before, and I can hardly wait for that game to come out.  I really wish it was coming to PS2, but I guess I could handle it on my PC.

Jesse James:
I'm personally one to only do FPS's on PC...  That's my platform of choice for a few types of games (Strategy, FPS, Flight Sim)...  I do prefer consoles for racing and "arcade shooters" like Rogue Squadron's series though.

To me, the keyboard/mouse gives you and insane ammount of freedom and customizeability over what a console's controller offers for thhis type of game.  the need to have things come up at the touch of one button is great often times, especially in multi-play, so I think PC is the best route to go generally.

BushiFox:
I like this one.  This is from online play:

dustrho:
I got this game a couple months ago for my Xbox, and I think it's a pretty good game.  It cannot be compared to KOTOR, because KOTOR blows this game away.  But, Jedi Academy is a very fun game to play.  I haven't played it for a while but it's worth picking up.  If you don't want to spend the $50 on it go rent it first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version