Collecting > Collections

The Sith's Herald's collection - 2011 Update

<< < (2/6) > >>

Siths Herald:
Thanks!

Most fo the vintage peices were from when I was a kid.  The ones I used for customs were either no longer valuable or double that I have picked up over the years.

jkno:
Glad to see someone who still collects MicroMachines! ;) I also like your 3 sabers you have! Are they customs? They look great!

Siths Herald:
Thanks.  I had collected many of the original Micro Machines.  My little brother had collected almost all of them.  He's 10 years my junior.  When he turned 20 he declared that he was too old to collect toys so he gave me all of his.  That included most of the Micro Machines, plus it gave me a lot of army builders and a box of custom fodder.

I built the three sabers from original designs.

dafoo:
How do you go about dusting all that?  I'd get so frustrated with them being dusty but then I'd go insane have to stand them all up everytime I dusted.

I love that Ewok village!  I have it, but it is the reused copy they made for the Robin Hood set.

Siths Herald:
That's nearly always the first question when people see the room in person.  "Who dusts it?"

Well, I've been in the house 2 1/2 years.  I've reorganized/expanded the shelving twice.  Things have been fully dusted each time, so I guess I do it about once a year.  If I keep the room to the door closed when not in use. dust is not as much of a problem.  There are, however, tiny spiders everywhere...  or maybe their tiny B'omar monks?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version