Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Six?

<< < (7/24) > >>

Jayson:

--- Quote from: jedipurge on March 12, 2013, 07:17 PM ---awww cr@p
after watching the clip on IGN @ the 1:27 mark when you look behind, i think his name is Doppler the clone with the teardrop markings/tat, right when he's about to aim his blaster at the jedi. there is what i assume is a commander he has 2 pistols ala Rex BUT has a Cody helmet and since all the other troops in that battle are 501st can we assume that it might be Rex and that he has upgraded his helmet.  Also Anakin is there in that battle.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/03/11/news-star-wars-the-clone-wars-is-cancelled

--- End quote ---

The clone with the teardrops is Tup and the Clone Commander you are referring is in green armor and is the same trooper seen at the 3:00 mark in the original complete video (starting at 2:16) on StarWars.com.

JediMoses:
With a daughter who went through a fairy phase, I can say that Disney did a decent job with the direct to video Tinkerbell movies.  If it is not an online deal with Netflix, I think they can pull it off.  I have t least five big storylines I'd like to see wrapped up a bit more

jedipurge:
awww cr@p....again
Thanx Jay I hadn't seen the SW.com clip yet SW doesn't connect at work, old browser.  and here i was all excited that i saw something new oh well, still a great clip.

Jeff:
Another lost clip and bonus interview with Filoni via USA Today in honor of the upcoming May 4th Star Wars day.

Jesse James:
Cool ass clip too...  McQuarrie Concept Snowtroopers, Turbo Tanks...  Cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version