Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Sideshow Premium Format Figures

<< < (3/95) > >>

Katarn07:
I saw those. They do look quite cool. I'm mildly disappointed in how articulated they are but look at Han! He's amazing. He looks better than Luke who doesn't really look like Mark Hamill. It's closer than Hasbro has ever come but I feel something's amiss.

What other characters do you all wanna see? Vader and Luke are coming out next year (can't wait to see Vader) but they've got a license for three years. Boba Fett would be amazing and I'm not one who's a big Boba Fett fanatic. A Stormie would be nice as well. If they're willing to make a female body, Leia's a must as well.

jokabofe:
vader, fett, and a stormtrooper would probably be the only ones i would buy. for some reason, the human likenesses aren't that great. although that han does look okay. of course, it also depends on what the price point is for these. if they are $400 each, then you can forget it. i'll only buy boba fett  :D

JediMAC:
We should have some pix of the Luke and Han coming in tonight.  Han looks real nice, but Luke's got the damned bucktooth problem again (though he's not in finalized form yet, supposedly...

So check back later.

evenflow:
Well I still am unsure if they are statues or figures. They look good though.

Katarn07:
They'll most likely be $200-$250. I can only drool over them and maybe get one as a gift if I'm lucky.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version