Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Super Hero/Comic Book Movies

<< < (3/282) > >>

Brian:
I always thought and Avengers movie would be pretty sweet, and if they wanted to do "spin-off" movies off of it (Captain America, Iron Man, etc.) after that, they could.  If they can do X-Men with all those different heroes, why not the Avengers?

Ben:
Sounds like the guy who directed Barbershop got the FF directing job. I think his name's Tim Story.

So, are they trying to make the FF flick into a comedy?

My guess is they want a guy who will bring a family element to the the FF. I don't know, whatever.

Brian:
Just thought I'd post that apparently the Spider-Man 2 trailer (2 1/2 minutes long) is set to air tonight during "The Apprentice".  We don't watch this show, but according to SuperHeroHype, the trailer is supposed to air around the 40 minute mark of the show.  It will also be online later on tonight.  I'm pretty excited for this movie, and anxious to see the full trailer.

Also, SHH also had a story that Ron Perlman appeared on the Best Damn Sports Show and said they just heard this morning that there will be a Hellboy 2.  I haven't seen the first one yet, but from what I have heard it has gotten pretty good reviews.

Also, filmforce has word today that movies centered around Black Widow, as well as Deadpool, have both been confirmed to be in the works.

Ben:
Did you miss The Apprentice like me?

If so, here ya go:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_...-man_2/trailer/

Morgbug:
Thankee sai.  Always nice to catch it as often as you like.  Same trailer as showing in theatres.

Question:  How could you not kiss her? :o

Comment:  Here's hoping they make a better MJ figure than the lame damsel-in-distress-on-balcony figure from the last movie.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version