Multimedia > TV-9D9

Star Wars on Spike TV

<< < (13/15) > >>

R5Don4:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on April  2, 2012, 11:28 AM ---I've said this a million times before so probably have posted it here too, but I was watching some ANH, Empire and Return this weekend on Spike and I ask again "When will they make the drug/machine/whatever that allows you to temporarily lose a certain memory for a short period of time?"

I want to hear "I'm your father" or see Vader grab the Emperor, etc. for the "first" time again.

--- End quote ---

Hell, I'd like love to erase the entire prequel trilogy from my memory permanently.

Jesse James:
Was watching some of this too when I had time...  caught Luke out in the snowfield on Hoth, and the group getting ready to go get Leia in the detention center.  That was bout it.

Brian:
I watched some of it this weekend as well.  I pretty much always do whenever it is on, particularly the OT.  It is funny, I took our daughter to see TPM 3D in Feb, and since then she has been really into Star Wars - but has ended up gravitating to the OT specifically (she loves Leia).  We watched the movies (OT) on blu ray over a few weeks because she wanted to see them all (aside from a couple parts I didn't know if she should watch) - and watched most of them again this weekend.  It has been fun seeing her experience that wonder for the first time like many of us did as kids.

Speaking of Spike, this is actually the first time the movies have been on for awhile.  I usually periodically check if they are coming up at all, and I can't remember the last time they were on (maybe Christmas?).  Unusual for them.  I noticed that although they advertised it as a "SW marathon", it was OT only.

McMetal:
I saw the ROTJ scene with Corpsey! Perfect timing!

Brian:
Looks like Spike is having their 4th of July(ish) viewing of the Saga, with a movie airing each day this week.  TPM is on right now, kicking things off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version