Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

2012 Movie Heroes Battle Packs

<< < (3/18) > >>

Diddly:
Ugh. We don't need new versions of any of those characters, although I'll admit that I'd gladly buy a set for a battle damaged Bespin Luke. :-[

If they really want to do sets with new sculpts, they should have done, say, Bespin Escape Leia and Cloud City Lando for Bespin Battle and maybe tossed in a VOTC Stormtrooper. Likewise for Duel on Naboo. NEW Theed Battle Padme, Panaka and maybe an SA Battle Droid or a new Nute Gunray. Make them Evolutions style with lots of accessories and I would be happy.

Matt R.:
here the pics of the new battle pack

http://potf2.com/potj/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17088

they suck hardcore.

Jesse James:
Wow.

Those suck balls.  I really don't think there's anything remotely positive I can say about anything in either set.  Those are massive leaps backwards, and complete and utter wastes of tooling dollars. 

Those look to have 1995-ish levels of articulation and quality.

Battlepacks are now utterly worthless.

I say again, those suck balls.

EDIT: They look even worse upon a closer inspection, they're that bad.  I mean, just dismal.  You made Bespin Luke, why would you do this then?  The only remotely logical thing I can think of with this move on Hasbro's part, is an effort to make a more "sturdy" toy for younger kids...  These are just utter poop though, to me.  I'll quite happily not buy these, but if the basic line ever starts swinging this way, ugh. 

Hasbro took literally a decade to get quality in this line anywhere near to where their potential was, and since then things have been ok in that regard for the most part IMO.  This, wow...  This is a huge leap in the wrong direction.

I think this is even insulting to parents buying for their kids when better figures are hanging on pegs right above this stuff...  or go to friggin' Ebay and save yourself a load of money and buy figures that are every bit this level of quality ultimately, and a hell of a lot cheaper.  At the toy show you can get figures as good as this for like $2 each.  If the battlepack is $25, that $25 could net your kid a lot more than just 3 equally bad figures.

Jabba the Slug:
I have no words to describe how dismally horrible those sculpts are.

The Bespin pack... I have no words to describe those sculpts. Trash.

The Naboo pack... slightly more appealing only because of character choice. What in the hell is up with the hip articulation?

To think Hasbro actually said they were proud of the sculpts featured in these sets.

Dressel Rebel:
There was no point in making these.  It's not like we're not already saturated with basically all of those figures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version