Community > JD Sports Forum!

2012 Summer Olympics

<< < (3/4) > >>

Paul:
Maybe if he had sex with a Kardashian on a grainy video he would get more "cred"...

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Paul on July 29, 2012, 04:51 PM ---Maybe if he had sex with a Kardashian on a grainy video he would get more "cred"...

--- End quote ---

Ugh, he'd probably just try to marry her so he can give ANOTHER half of his fortune away.

Great artist, stupid as hell about relationships.

Paul:
Why do the Team USA warm ups look like Carharts?

I thought it was just the "Shooting Sports" but I saw another one of the USA medal winners wearing them as well.....

Maybe the Foreign company that made them for us was given the wrong info?....Not blaming them, blaming the USOC.....

Matt_Fury:
I have a degree in Applied Mathematics anc can't figure out how they score gymnastics!  Remember not so long ago when the best someone could do was a 10...hence the phrase a perfect 10?  Now 13 and change is a bad score!  WTF? 

The announcers are even better...some dude will fall flat on their face/ass and the announcer will talk about how bad it is then when they event is done, turn around and say how that was that person's best performance!  Then why the hell is that person on the Olympic team?!

BTW Nick, I understand how timezones work and that most of the NBC cable networks are showing events all day.  However, they are not showing the more popular events (swimming, gymnastics, etc) live.  Back in the 80's and 90's this wasn't so bad, but in the era of the internet, NBC needs to adapt.  Why not have these events online?  Or show them live then have a recap during primetime when there are no events going on?  NBC sports coverage is just bad to begin with...look at how poorly they covered the Superbowl this past year...they rushed and cut off most of the post game interviews so they could rush to air a show no one wanted to watch anyway.

Phrubruh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version