Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

2013 Disney Star Tours Box Sets

<< < (2/5) > >>

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February 20, 2013, 12:14 AM ---The droids wiring in the bottom set is really nicely detailed, and again repaints are fun different droids/figures.
--- End quote ---

I pulled my old Star Tours figures out for comparison and there is a lot of "new" going on in that second set.  The G2 series droid is all new (per the press release).  The RX droid seems to have new arms as the pinchers and wiring in the droid pictured don't seem to match up to the old ReX figure.  Even the RX's head seems new with more of an open mouth sculpt.  3PO looks pretty much the same though.

Jesse James:
I'm REALLY gonna be tempted to ask my Star Tours pack mule to get another Starspeeder for me, haha.  All the droids and stuff...  a sweet Coruscant dock could be done, and make a very beautiful display for Senators, some Shocktrooper Clones, etc.

SnTrooper:

--- Quote from: Jeff on February 20, 2013, 01:33 AM ---The RX droid seems to have new arms as the pinchers and wiring in the droid pictured don't seem to match up to the old ReX figure.  Even the RX's head seems new with more of an open mouth sculpt.
--- End quote ---
You are right. The details on the body seem off also. Maybe a 100% new sculpt. But the boxed one looks to be just a repaint. Wonder which one will be released?

Scockery:
Interesting. The only EU we are allowed in the action figure line.

I think it would've been funny if they used the other Utai mold to do another baggage handler.

Phrubruh:
I seriously think these will be $40 each. This is Disney.  If they see them initially fly off the shelves, they always raise the price then they sit for years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version