Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Six?

<< < (2/24) > >>

P-Siddy:
Maybe they can retcon most of season 5?

McMetal:
Hmmm, I choose Option E:

They didn't have it on their 2013 schedule because Season Six is actually running from July 2012-December 2012, as per the recent news out of UK Toy Fair. (I assume on Cartoon Network as we have heard nothing to indicate otherwise) This will include the lost Clovis arc and the rest of the episodes setting up the events of ROTS...

After that, all bets are off.

Scockery:

--- Quote from: McMetal on January 29, 2013, 08:54 PM ---Hmmm, I choose Option E:

They didn't have it on their 2013 schedule because Season Six is actually running from July 2012-December 2012, as per the recent news out of UK Toy Fair. (I assume on Cartoon Network as we have heard nothing to indicate otherwise)
--- End quote ---

My calendar says it's 2013 already. Though, yeah, I was wondering about that, too.

MistaBinks:
Filoni has mentioned in different interviews that they have been producing season six for some time now. Whether it airs is another story but they are being made at the very least.

Jabba the Slug:
It's moving to Disney XD. Well, we don't know exactly for sure yet. But Disney announced from the start of the buy-out that they had intentions to move it over to Disney XD. And Season 6 is very, very far into production already - I can't imagine why they would throw away all the work they've already done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version