Author Topic: "Evolutions" assortment...  (Read 175637 times)

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
Re: "Evolutions" assortment...
« Reply #555 on: September 18, 2005, 12:49 PM »

I don't hope it's easier to find. The ROTS clone in the 1st set is the Felucia clone under Commander Bly. We're getting Bly in a few weeks here, and we have his grunts.

Oh, I didn't mean that I hope the second set hits in larger numbers than the first set: merely that I hoped when the second set does hit, it will be easier to locate than the current set is.  I'd rather see them released in equal amounts instead of one being considered a "chase" piece, which is what I worry the second "gray" set is inevitably going to become given the piss-poor distribution of the current Clone Evolutions set.

Hasbro could have really stepped up to the plate with their HTS site and offered these directly, but ever since I've found out the site has to order its products directly from Hasbro just as any other website/etailer, I don't think that HTS is going to be a source for much of anything SW-related in the near future. 

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: September 18, 2005, 01:43 PM »
I thought that the stolen figure was the Commander Bly basic figure.

In any event, I opened up one more of these Evolutions sets - I'm stopping on 15 until the other version shows up.

Oh yeah that was right.  Well maybe it is supposed to be out then?

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: September 18, 2005, 02:53 PM »
Since the solid case of clone is starting to ship w/o the varient, any spectulation on how that one is going to be handled now?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: September 19, 2005, 11:41 AM »
I know the white/grey ones are supposed to be in evo's wave 4(says on box).
are these boxes saying wave 4 or do they some other wave witha different revision. Perhaps wave 4 has a revision with just the white clones- any way you can get an idea more about the case ass. available by looking at them at EE.
www.entertainmentearth.com

I can't wait for these damned versions to show up, I'm tired of passing on the regular clone evo's in the stores all the time already! ::)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 05:38 PM by Darth Slothus »

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #559 on: September 19, 2005, 12:42 PM »
I can't wait for these damned versions to show up, I'm tired of passing on the regular clone evo's in the stores all the time already! ::)

****. I wish that was my problem. And I really want that ******* Sith set already!
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: September 19, 2005, 12:54 PM »
I know the white/grey ones are supposed to be in evo's wave 4(says on box).
are these boxes saying wave 4 or do they some other wave witha different revision. Perhaps wave 4 has a revision with just the white clones-

I don't get to see the case, but that is a good point about a revision number. Hopefully, that will come to pass soon.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #561 on: September 19, 2005, 01:10 PM »
Anakin/Vader Packaging Variant…

The IV has now been changed to VI on the front as well as the placement/printing of some of the warning info

http://potf2.com/potj/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9042
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: September 19, 2005, 01:37 PM »
Makes sense to be Episode VI since it's a removable helmet version.

:P

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 19, 2005, 05:06 PM »

You must be the only collector where you live. You can send those down my way.
I remember my dream now.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 19, 2005, 05:13 PM »
I decided to hit eBay for these.  I found a great price, for 2 each of the Clone and Sith sets.  Amazingly, even paying the slightly higher eBay price, it's still cheaper (even with shipping and exchange) than what I'd pay at Canadian retail.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 19, 2005, 05:36 PM »
I decided to hit eBay for these.  I found a great price, for 2 each of the Clone and Sith sets.  Amazingly, even paying the slightly higher eBay price, it's still cheaper (even with shipping and exchange) than what I'd pay at Canadian retail.

You're Canadian?
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: September 19, 2005, 05:49 PM »
Quote from: MetalJedi
[quote

No there's probably 8 but I get to most stuff first, they hate me but I don't care I'm indifferent. It's probably where you guys reside west of the San Bernardino Mtns because there's thousands of collectors down there compared to a scant few where I live East of the MTNs.

It's funny I see alot of guys giving me that "look of death" when they see I'm checking out or leaving the isle with the last of the good stuff often. Especially that big Indian dude ..man, I've burned him often. So what, If they best me I don't get mad because there are several stores I know I can get stuff later. 

Your info could have been useful the last few weeks ...I could have gotten you 8 each of sith and clones if I knew. Sorry. :(

SilverZ

« Reply #567 on: September 19, 2005, 09:11 PM »
It's funny I see alot of guys giving me that "look of death" when they see I'm checking out or leaving the isle with the last of the good stuff often. Especially that big Indian dude ..man, I've burned him often.

You're talking about the big guy with the longish hair, mustache and 70's glasses, right?

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: September 20, 2005, 04:27 AM »
[quote

No there's probably 8 but I get to most stuff first, they hate me but I don't care I'm indifferent. It's probably where you guys reside west of the San Bernardino Mtns because there's thousands of collectors down there compared to a scant few where I live East of the MTNs.

It's funny I see alot of guys giving me that "look of death" when they see I'm checking out or leaving the isle with the last of the good stuff often. Especially that big Indian dude ..man, I've burned him often. So what, If they best me I don't get mad because there are several stores I know I can get stuff later. 

Your info could have been useful the last few weeks ...I could have gotten you 8 each of sith and clones if I knew. Sorry. :(

No worries on that. If you do see another Sith Evo could you grab it for me? I need an opener. By the way does that Indian dude have long black hair in a ponytail usually? There's an Indian guy I see few and far between and he gave me the look of death when scored some stuff. This was awhile ago though.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 20, 2005, 12:17 PM »
[quote

No worries on that. If you do see another Sith Evo could you grab it for me? I need an opener. By the way does that Indian dude have long black hair in a ponytail usually? There's an Indian guy I see few and far between and he gave me the look of death when scored some stuff. This was awhile ago though.

Sounds right..wow! I didn't realize he covered such a large area!

One of the many times "he hate me" he cried at me at TRU. I was first in line waiting for silver Vaders and He and another walked up behind me stupidly talking about SW (so I knew what they were going after now). I smartly remained silent- then, when the store opened I walked quickly to the SW section. LOL-they started running in horror when the "assumed HW guy"(me) turned towards the SW instead! LOL- then I quickly pulled 4 vaders off the shelf-on my fourth one he cried" man...how many you gonna take :'(?" which was a joke because he and his buddy Pat got 3 each and I got 4 so whaaa, whateva. LOL- I hear this story from the Indian's friend Pat all the time and every time I took 5, now 6,next week it will be 7, ect! LOL-he doesn't even realize duh-you're talking to the guy who beat you!hillarious-and that's only ONE example of many times I burned that guy! 8) ::)