Author Topic: Questions for Hasbro?  (Read 255369 times)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
Re: Questions for Hasbro?
« Reply #315 on: March 28, 2008, 07:47 PM »
Hasbro any chance of getting a comic pack of younger Jango in green Mando armor and maybe a Montross, or a younger Jedi Dooku?
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #316 on: March 28, 2008, 09:46 PM »
You recently stated that the CW Obi-Wan does not have articulated knees, while it seems that Rex and the nameless clone do have articulated knees.  Since all three charcters are wearing the same armour, isn't more cost effective to have one sculpt for all sets of legs?

Also, Obi-Wan will be one of the main characters that kids buy.  If they get him, and are dissapointed by lack of playability, couldn't that lessen their enthusiasm for the other figs?  It seems risky to have the a main character with less than standard articulation. 
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline 212th Battalion

• Jedi Initiate
  • oh crap...
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 29, 2008, 02:34 PM »
Since the release of the new super articulated Commander Gree figure came out, i was wondering if we would see a new super articulated commander cody since he did have more screen time then gree.
Momar and Fester

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 1, 2008, 11:18 PM »
Dear Hasbro,
What gives on the basic Indiana Jones figures paint applications?  The figures are well done sculpt-wise and for the most part are extremely detailed, well accessorized and generally well done with the exception of the eyes. 

No offense, but the basic Indiana Jones figure (ROTLA) with jacket and the whip-cracking action Indy are both suffering from really serious cases of googly eyes.  Their pupils are three times as large as they should be and cross eyed to boot.  I checked all I could find, not one is worthy of purchasing.  I didn't notice this problem with any of the deluxe Indiana Jones figures or other characters except a couple of Marion Ravenwood figures, but I could find satisfactory paint applications for her figure. 

So can we expect this to be corrected in further assortments down the line?  Am I safe leaving these to the kids to buy who are a little less discerning about those details?  Or am I plain out of luck on those figures because the eyes are bad enough I'm not buying?
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 2, 2008, 09:29 PM »
Any update on the Force Unleashed Jungle Rancor, which we were expecting to see showing up at Target in April? Has it been pushed back to come out closer to the release of the game?

Now that the new Clone Wars series is on its way with its own action figure line, how much attention will be paid to unmade characters from the older cartoon series in the future? K'Kruhk, Tarr Sierr, Sha'a Gi, the Nelvaans, and maybe even some of the characters from the Rattatak battle arena scene would all be good candidates for release. Also, speaking of the older Clone Wars series, will we be seeing the Clone Wars-themed Legacy wave on shelves on July 26th, or will they be coming out at a later time?

David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #320 on: May 2, 2008, 09:52 PM »
Any update on the Force Unleashed Jungle Rancor, which we were expecting to see showing up at Target in April? Has it been pushed back to come out closer to the release of the game?

I sent this week's questions in at 9am this morning, but lucky for you the TFU rancor was somthing I had already planned to ask about...  :P
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #321 on: May 9, 2008, 09:33 PM »
You have mentioned in past Q&A's that you have considered doing Droids and Ewoks figures but have not found the right spot for them. Would you ever consider adding them to the line much like how the McQuarrie figures were included. Perhaps one in each wave plus exclusives? That wont get us all of them but it would be a really good start.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 12, 2008, 09:19 AM »
Where's the black pauldron Sandtrooper? All we're seeing in wave 5 is the white.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 13, 2008, 11:30 AM »
You've stated that we'll see another Vos coming up soon.  Can you give any clues to what threads he'll be sporting, or who his next partner in crime will be?  A certain master of his?  A certain female "partner"?  Or perhaps an old Padawan?
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline clonebuyer111

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 14, 2008, 07:19 PM »
will we ever see a green arc trooper?
we have seen the blue, red, and yellow arc troopers

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 14, 2008, 08:32 PM »
will we ever see a green arc trooper?
we have seen the blue, red, and yellow arc troopers

How about purple, tiger stripe, M&M, orange, shadow, covert ops, plain white, camo, and grey while you're at it?

::)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline clonebuyer111

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 14, 2008, 08:43 PM »
those are not realistic......
in the ee exclusive 4 pack of clones we got the blue, red, yellow, and green clones from aotc
so i was going along thos lines for the arc troopers.....

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 14, 2008, 09:13 PM »
in the ee exclusive 4 pack of clones we got the blue, red, yellow, and green clones from aotc

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic...

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 14, 2008, 09:50 PM »
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic...

What do you mean those aren't realistic?

I LOVE clone repaints, and I won't rest until all the ideas I listed are made into figures! ;)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline clonebuyer111

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 14, 2008, 09:57 PM »
i very much doubt they will do a M&M, or camo arc trooper  :o
now as for the purple arc possible he can go with mace windu squadron, tiger stripe and orange can go with commander cody, shadow arc we kinda got with the ee exclusive sets, covert ops as in the grey purpleish clone?, the plain white arc can be like a leader of the clone commandos, and the grey one we got already in the clone wars line there was a grey, blue and red varient

« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 10:02 PM by clonebuyer111 »