Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 586156 times)

Offline Commander Cody

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: RS deletes accounts
« Reply #2130 on: December 10, 2005, 02:59 PM »
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 03:00 PM by Commander Cody »

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: December 10, 2005, 08:13 PM »
Bah, why even comment on this ****.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 08:24 PM by Ook »

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: December 12, 2005, 09:44 PM »
Awww, I go on vacation for a few days and miss all the bashing on my favorite RS forum rat, MisterKenobi.

All by himself he could be the poster child for all the things everyone dislikes about the RS forums these days.  He's a prime example of a guy that believes post count = experience and respect.

I'm surprised though that nobody brought up his Wuhrers thread about what he could do to make sure his relationship with his wife (fiance, girlfriend or whatever she is) keeps it's "spark."  People actually gave him some good advice.  It might have been Cable that told him to have a date night or something to that effect.

He frowned on that because it was too expensive to hire a sitter and buy movie tickets, blah, blah, blah.  I've been temped to toss that out when he's getting down on people, especially when he posts things like he did today.  In the ROTS threads he was pissed that Target was clearancing out their exclusive star cases because he bought 16 packs at the original $10 price.

That would have bought a couple "date nights."  Guess his wife/gf/fiance just isn't that important....

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
« Reply #2133 on: December 12, 2005, 09:51 PM »
Amen.  I can't say I've encountered a bigger ass on any Star Wars forum.  He takes it to the absolute extremity...I actually considered putting his posts on ignore because 99% of what he says just makes my skin crawl, and I have never even considered doing that with another user.  Arrogant, shallow, closed-minded, self-deitizing little jackass if you ask me.

John

Disclaimer:  I don't know if "deitizing" is an actual word, but if not it really should be.  :)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2134 on: December 12, 2005, 11:29 PM »
I can't say I've encountered a bigger ass on any Star Wars forum.

Oh, I think I've found his equal but, it's an equal...  Not more or less, just equal.

There's some close runner-ups though over there.  There's a certain guy that goes with the Stormtrooper "TK" prefix that is as big a ******bag over there at times as the aforementioned sopping wet one.  For my $.02 worth though, anyone who picks fights routinely like that though is just not fit for public forums in general.

I love how angry he gets at "Newbs" too, that's funny stuff.  They spam, they misspell, they start new threads, they troll, they flame...  Doesn't he do a lot of that?  Especially the latter two which are bannable offenses at any forum that actually takes pride in itself and its members.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Skyhoucker

• Youngling
  • It will be done, my lord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: December 13, 2005, 11:09 AM »
Do you guys want to see something funny? I'll show you anyway.  After a week long suspension over there (it's a long story, but Kenobi called me and 2 other people flamers, so I replied "and now you can add yourself to that list, junior"... and that's what got me suspended), Kenobi started harassing someone over there about starting a new thread, so I replied,

"A lot of people start "new version" threads, (including yourself), not just ex-mods. You're incredibly sarcastic in every single post you have. Some find it funny, but it is kind of getting old. I don't know how the people in charge here haven't reprimanded you. I got suspended for far tamer comments. You should consider yourself lucky. I'm not trying to start a fight, just wondering why you're so... whatever you're trying to be"

I did this right in the forum thread. 

His reply to me via PM was:

"Shutup. You wanna know why you were suspended? It's because I reported you. You wanna know why? Because other members on this board are my friends. They look up to me. And when they see you circumventing the language filter while flaming someone who has done nothing wrong, they tell me. And when my friends are upset with loser noobs like yourself, I get something done about it. You really need to learn who to be friends with. I've told you this before - be careful whose side you take.

Don't act like some little **** who comes in here and only after being banned acts like the good guy in fights that aren't your's. Me and LJ have matched wits since WAY before you ever though about joining RS. Mind your own business chump before you find yourself crying to VVD about RS again.

Look, I don't have any problems with you other than your assumed senority over senior members like myself, and your 'I'm the good guy' attitude. You leave me alone and I'll do the same.

I may seem a little brunt, but that's just me. Yeah, I am an *******, and yeah I'm a smartass. That's who I am."

Pretty great, right?

I emailed the conversation to the webmaster requesting that dickface be banned.  The webmaster emailed me and said something like:  "Whatever happens in PM isn't considered for banning/suspending anyone... just ignore him"

So, he can break all the rules in a PM and swear at me and call me a loser and what not, and it's not a bannable offense.  Looks like Kenobi's had his lips around Phil's "forum" quite a bit.

I don't post at 'scum anymore.  It's run by a bunch of slack-jawed yokels (sp?) and a 317 year old stiff.

Sorry, I just thought I'd share.
Finally finished RotS

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: December 13, 2005, 11:29 AM »
Crazy stuff, Skyhoucker!  I guess I should get permission from him to post on RS, b/c I have never made friends with him!  8)
"WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.  TODD WILL COOPERATE."
-Sarah Palin to Charlie Gibson, a week before her husband, Todd Palin, refused to cooperate

Offline Skyhoucker

• Youngling
  • It will be done, my lord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: December 13, 2005, 11:36 AM »
Yeah, he's a hardcore bag of douche.
Finally finished RotS

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: December 13, 2005, 12:16 PM »

I emailed the conversation to the webmaster requesting that dickface be banned.  The webmaster emailed me and said something like:  "Whatever happens in PM isn't considered for banning/suspending anyone... just ignore him"

Wow! Talk about selective rule enforcement. Many people have gotten banned based on their PM's and conversations about RS on other sites.

You know, I hate to suggest it, but I think RS should take the Ain't it Cool News route and go unmoderated. It would save the administration a lot of work and headache.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 12:25 PM by Darth_Anton »
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: December 13, 2005, 12:27 PM »
What can one say about MisterKenobi that hasn't already been said....

He's making a strong push for the title of Biggest P.O.S. in Rebelscum history.

Which is incredible given the strong competition.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2140 on: December 13, 2005, 12:35 PM »
Penis.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #2141 on: December 13, 2005, 12:39 PM »
What can one say about MisterKenobi that hasn't already been said....

He's making a strong push for the title of Biggest P.O.S. in Rebelscum history.

Which is incredible given the strong competition.

Is it that bad over there now?  I don't even look at the forums anymore.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2142 on: December 13, 2005, 07:41 PM »
Look, I don't have any problems with you other than your assumed senority over senior members like myself,

HAH!  Now that's classic hypocrisy...  This from a guy who has lipped off to people who've been there MANY years before he signed up, and he's lecturing YOU about respecting a "senior member" (a knob who has been there what, a year?) of the site.  Now to be that absolutely blind to reality you have to really just be clueless. :)

Man, what an overinflated cranium he has...  And Scum love him because he's their posting machine.  Just like GNT was (and still is to some extent), they love guys who post a ****load irregardless of how they treat others.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: December 14, 2005, 02:34 AM »
Penis.

You're just jealous of his 163 I.Q.

He's classified as a genius.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2144 on: December 14, 2005, 02:58 AM »
Riiiiiight...  I've got some great seaside property out in Arizona for sale on Ebay right now.  Check it and my many bridge auctions out!