Author Topic: 30AC Wave 5 - Expanded Universe  (Read 122256 times)

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC Wave 5 - Expanded Universe
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2007, 08:41 PM »
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 10:21 PM by Jeff »

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2007, 09:41 PM »
no elbow joints :(
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline brian_peppers

• Banned
  • Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2007, 08:04 PM »
Why does Revan have a removable hand with a magnet, when did that ever happen?
I suck.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2007, 05:56 PM »
Up for Preorder at BBTS  :)

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2007, 06:59 PM »
Why does Revan have a removable hand with a magnet, when did that ever happen?

Maybe in a parralel universe where things that weird usually mean something cool, we would get a combo pack of generic random human heads of both genders with magnets, because in the game KOTOR Revan is you.  8)

But, that, of course, would only happen in the alternate parralel universe.  :P

Me and my ideas.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2007, 10:29 PM »
Up for Preorder at BBTS  :)

I pre-ordered my set. My favorite wave of the year.  ;D
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2007, 09:42 AM »
I think the metal thing on Malak's face might be removeable, so you can see him without his lower jaw like in the game's cutscene. The crappy thing though, is that it looks like Malak is too short. He was kind of a tall, imposing, Vader-ish character in the game.

The thing with KOTOR, is that it was meant to give you a total SW experience without ******* with the continuity. That's why you have all the elements of SW without actually having the same characters you're used to. That's also why it worked so well.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2007, 12:25 PM »
Malak's jawpiece is removable.  Later on at C4 Hasbro took that off and had Malak holding it.  It looks pretty creepy for him to be holding the collar and to see most of his jaw missing, but it does serve to make him seem that much more menacing.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2007, 01:12 PM »
Malak's jawpiece is removable.  Later on at C4 Hasbro took that off and had Malak holding it.  It looks pretty creepy for him to be holding the collar and to see most of his jaw missing, but it does serve to make him seem that much more menacing.

Ooh, any pics of that?? I didn't see any pics showing that on ANY of the major collecting sites.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2007, 11:45 AM »
Well, thanks to a push from a fellow collector (thanks BrentS), I just pre-ordered this Wave from NFC.  This is my first case purchase and I'm having a bit of sticker shock, but I know that this is for the best as I want everything from this wave.  Considering that this Wave also comes packed with the Wave 4 Concept Vader and a Stormtrooper, it made pre-ordering it a no brainer.  And thankfully this won't ship until Sept/Oct, so I'll have enough time to save my pennies...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2007, 11:53 AM »
Well, thanks to a push from a fellow collector (thanks BrentS),

:P

Offline Oboewan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2007, 01:02 PM »

Oooh oooh!!!!   So Revan can use his removable hand magnet to rip Malak's jawpiece off!   What ultimate playability!!!!!!

Oboewan
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 05:08 PM by Oboewan »
"Who is more the fool... the fool or the fool who posts after him?"

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2007, 04:33 PM »
Well, thanks to a push from a fellow collector (thanks BrentS), I just pre-ordered this Wave from NFC.  This is my first case purchase and I'm having a bit of sticker shock, but I know that this is for the best as I want everything from this wave.  Considering that this Wave also comes packed with the Wave 4 Concept Vader and a Stormtrooper, it made pre-ordering it a no brainer.  And thankfully this won't ship until Sept/Oct, so I'll have enough time to save my pennies...

I just did this as well - also my first case order.  I decided that from now on when a case assortment has all new stuff in it, I'm doing it this way.  And I know it looks like a big chunk of change, but it's a hair over $7.00 per figure, even with shipping.  It costs LESS doing it this way than it would buying them in stores. 

If this experience goes well for me, I'll definitely be ordering from them for all assortments that have new figures only.

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2007, 05:29 PM »
If a case contains one each of twelve figures, it makes perfect sense to order online.  Unless of course, you are an army builder only.

Or an idiotic jackass.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2007, 06:59 PM »

Ooh, any pics of that?? I didn't see any pics showing that on ANY of the major collecting sites.

Here ya go...

"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback