Author Topic: Legacy Collection Comic Packs  (Read 214025 times)

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Collection Comic Packs
« Reply #210 on: December 5, 2008, 11:43 AM »
Voses...

Its true that Vos will be a central figure in the saga of 2010-11?...if so these Voses will have more Value.. maybe like DArth Revan?

Personaly... I look like him lol...I will like to be in that Saga as an extra!  :)

BTW: The sleeves Vos fig, shouldn't have a holdster...but heck I like it.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/Comerus/Comerus%202nd/Picture1103_a.jpg

« Last Edit: December 5, 2008, 11:54 AM by Theta 288 »

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 5, 2008, 01:12 PM »
I got too curious so I opened the packs... my camera is cheap so, forgive the "Q"

Points"

1) Dark Luke: Head is look a bit big, after u take the jacket off, so I make a test with ROTJ Luke's head, though it doesn't fit in Luke's Dark Neck, but look better---->  http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/Comerus/Comerus%202nd/Picture1117.jpg

2) Jackedless Luke/showing Palpy articulations-----> http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/Comerus/Comerus%202nd/Picture1113.jpg

3) luke & Palpy variants----> http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/Comerus/Comerus%202nd/Picture1119.jpg

Rating:

1) The coolest fig is Clone Palpy from th' comic pack...but I still like the Luke very much as its.
« Last Edit: December 5, 2008, 01:24 PM by Theta 288 »

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 5, 2008, 02:03 PM »
Palpatine is a bit disturbing in his damn near nudity though. 

He's just one sexy B@%$&*.  If you'd been living in the body of a deformed 90 year old man and jumped into the body of a 20/30 ish year old you'd be showin' off too.  :P

I'll be displaying Vader, DE Luke, and Cade all together.  Just something looks cool with all the armor and the similarity in the shin guards.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #213 on: December 5, 2008, 05:54 PM »
Voses...

Its true that Vos will be a central figure in the saga of 2010-11?...if so these Voses will have more Value.. maybe like DArth Revan?

Personaly... I look like him lol...I will like to be in that Saga as an extra!  :)

Huh? What SAGAs of 2010-2011?
"This is the way."

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 5, 2008, 06:41 PM »
Voses...

Huh? What SAGAs of 2010-2011?

Perhaps he means the upcoming live action TV series? ???
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 5, 2008, 08:15 PM »

I think that's what he means too, but he has a question at the end, so I think he's asking: "Is it true that Vos will be a central figure in the saga in 2010-11?"

So the answer to his question is: "No, the prevailing rumor is that it will be about young Boba Fett"

I think that's the prevailing rumor at the moment, someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 5, 2008, 08:21 PM »

I think that's what he means too, but he has a question at the end, so I think he's asking: "Is it true that Vos will be a central figure in the saga in 2010-11?"

So the answer to his question is: "No, the prevailing rumor is that it will be about young Boba Fett"

I think that's the prevailing rumor at the moment, someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I dont know if it will revolve around Boba but he is supposed to be a lead character. in terms of Vos I doubt it as it has already been stated that no Jedi,Sith, or skywalkers will be in the series.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #217 on: December 8, 2008, 02:33 PM »
I recently picked up the Grand Admiral Thrawn/Tallon Kerrde pack and the Cade Skywalker/Darth Tallon pack.

I like the figures overall...if Darth Tallon had articulated elbows it would be a perfect figure!
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #218 on: December 9, 2008, 01:24 PM »
A possible "Lt. 'Tank' Sunber" proto/test shot, and another Officer who I'm not familiar with just by looking at him.  I see some shared parts, not all being good ones, but at least they're actually articulated and will look cool in action poses.  Also, removable hats!  Can't beat that with a stick!

Head on our to our front page to check them out if you so desire.  I'm geeked to get a figure of "Tank", so it's nice to see he'll be a nice poseable army builder too, for the most part.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #219 on: December 9, 2008, 01:50 PM »
Got a coulpe more to add...  It's (or at least it appears to me to be)  Luke & Deena Shan in Stealth Armor.  This pack's due out before too long.

Head on our to the front page to check them both out.  Very cool looking on both accounts.
« Last Edit: December 9, 2008, 01:51 PM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #220 on: December 9, 2008, 03:18 PM »
A possible "Lt. 'Tank' Sunber" proto/test shot, and another Officer who I'm not familiar with just by looking at him.  I see some shared parts, not all being good ones, but at least they're actually articulated and will look cool in action poses.  Also, removable hats!  Can't beat that with a stick!

Head on our to our front page to check them out if you so desire.  I'm geeked to get a figure of "Tank", so it's nice to see he'll be a nice poseable army builder too, for the most part.

It appears the one on the right uses some DS Trooper parts, look at the legs and the skirt, it screams TAC DST! They look pretty sweet. I jut wish LT. Sunbar was not dirty so he would blend in better to dioramas.
« Last Edit: December 9, 2008, 03:40 PM by JACKOFTRADZE »
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 9, 2008, 03:24 PM »

I can't recall his name, but is that other figure perhaps the General from To the Last Man (or whatever was the name of that comic where tank and an imperial column fight off Amanimen (sp?) ).  Anyway, that's my guess of who it is.

It appears to use some DS Trooper parts, look at the legs and the skirt, it screams TAC DST! They look pretty sweet. I jut wish LT. Sunbar was not dirty so he would blend in better to dioramas.
I am not the Stig

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 10, 2008, 01:52 AM »
Got a coulpe more to add...  It's (or at least it appears to me to be)  Luke & Deena Shan in Stealth Armor.  This pack's due out before too long.

Head on our to the front page to check them both out.  Very cool looking on both accounts.

In case u didn't  see it before.......ps: I have other comic pack's pictures

« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 10:03 AM by Jeff »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 10, 2008, 09:07 AM »
Thanks for the the Pix Theta.

Yeah, not to sure about the re-use of DST parts on that officer, but it'll be nice to have fully articulated one.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 12, 2009, 11:16 AM »

This set is out - I ordered 2 of each set from my Comic Book place today.
I have been told to go to hell; well at least I will know everyone there!