Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Five Discussion Thread

<< < (47/69) > >>

McMetal:
First off, thanks for the cut scene picture, I was wondering "how hard would it have been to throw Xizor in just sitting at the table" but now I know why they didn't include him.

Yay, Katee Sackhoff got another paycheck! Hang in there, girl!

It felt like three episodes crammed into one. Some amazing stuff, I mean - Embo, Sugi and Ratts Lazzi versus Maul Bros? Hell yes!

But yeah, the whole toy-wistfullness quotient was way high on this episode. Some of these would have been absolute no-brainers two years ago.

Phrubruh:
Do you think we will see Xizor do something to avenge his brothers? Why do these guys all have to wear the same clothes?

Jayson:
Today's episode was nuts!  :o

Scockery:
SPOILERZ (as if that isn't given)

Surprised by the return of Ex-Prime Minister Kidkill (that's a Simpsons reference). But it wasn't like Maul would find some new character to be his puppet.

At least Vizla didn't go out like a chump. A warrior's death he deserved.

So Satine is still alive to be a scapegoat. Maybe they schedule her execution next week.

BTW, what's the point of high tech holding cells that allow you to easily converse with the inmates next door? Besides for plot purposes?

The Pikes still seem mysterious...and the callback to the school lunch poison crisis made me wonder why they didn't use the reptillian smugglers from that episode, but apparently the Pikes were some Lucas personal creation he wanted in.

I didn't notice any Hutt henchmen used in the attacks.

I like Opress knocking some random woman over the railing (a guard saved her). Those super-high buildings just seem like they'd lead to many falling deaths.

Easy new figure, Guard leader with a new head...never happen. It's kind of annoying to see the Mandalorian police men used in action so much, since their figure lacks knees.

Jabba the Slug:
That duel was.... W T F!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version