Author Topic: Master Replicas Force FX Lightsabers  (Read 85074 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Master Replicas Force FX Lightsabers
« Reply #300 on: December 7, 2005, 08:24 PM »
Well there you go.  As soon as I open my mouth on these, I'm proven wrong.   :-[
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

SilverZ

« Reply #301 on: December 21, 2005, 11:40 AM »
The Anakin and Vader sabers are 79.43 at Walmart.com right now:

Vader FX

Anakin FX

I feel really burned right now - I think it's too late to return my Anakin one to Borders.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 27, 2006, 01:13 PM »
Well patience paid off.  I picked up an Anakin today from Sears in Canada.  $89.99 plus the taxes in CAD so the best price I've had by far.  No one can touch that price including shipping, at least up here. 

Wishing now I hadn't picked up the Vader either, I paid a fair bit more for that one as well.

That gives me all four colors, so I'm thinking the only FX I'll pick up this year will be a pair of Maul sabers.

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 28, 2006, 05:39 PM »

That gives me all four colors, so I'm thinking the only FX I'll pick up this year will be a pair of Maul sabers.

Yeah sure ;D  Thats what I told myself.  Then I found the ESB Luke Saber and suckered myself into buying it.   So naturally I need to have at least 2 of each color ;)  But with Mace having the only purple saber, that will never happen.  Unless some EU version gets released.

So is everyone buying 2 pieces to make a complete Maul or just one for the battle damaged look?  I'm thinking one myself since the length cant be displayed anywhere in my house. 

I'm still hoping they find a way to make 3 of my most desired FX sabers; Yoda, Sidious and Qui-Gon.

Has there been anymore ramblings about the possible FX Blasters ???
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 05:43 PM by Jim »

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 28, 2006, 08:22 PM »
I may try to grab a Mace at a cheaper price.  The Maul saber is tempting as well.  I'd love to have the full version.  Right now I just have ROTS Anakin, ESB Vader and ROTJ Luke. 

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 9, 2006, 12:50 PM »
Master Replicas is having a very limited time offer on their FX lightsabers!  Buy one for $99 and receive a free scaled saber, or buy two for $119 each and receive a third for free!  Either deal will also get you free shipping. 

Head here to order.

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 9, 2006, 01:27 PM »
Too bad Maul wasn't out yet or I'd jump on that deal.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #307 on: February 12, 2006, 05:46 PM »
Hey, if anyone needs aDarth Vader FX saber, I have an extra to trade.  Check out the trading forums.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 16, 2006, 08:56 PM »
I just got a note from MR that Darth Maul's double bladed lightsaber goes on sale next week.  Collector Society orders on the 21st and the rest order on the 23rd.  $199.00 for two or $119.00 for one.  It's the battle damaged version and (obviously) can connect to form one saber.

Of course I'll have to get one two just because I suffer from OCD (I have no room for one much less two!!).

Beth

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 22, 2006, 10:03 PM »

BigBadToyStore has the Maul double-bladed saber up for preorder for $179.99, $20 off MR's price. 

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #310 on: February 23, 2006, 04:03 AM »
I want this thing soooooo badly.  :(

I got hooked on these damn things at C3 and now there's certain ones I'm just having to have in a display, and Maul's is a priority.  This is gonna kill me for a month if I buy this, ugh.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 8, 2006, 02:57 PM »
I still don't own an FX lightsaber therefore I'm very tempted to take MR up on their 3 for $240 deal.

My son loves to play with the Hasbro electronic lightsabers, he might get a kick out of these too (downside being the damage that he'll cause)!

As well, I just noticed that WM.com raised their price back up to $97.77 - figure that one out.... ???

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #312 on: March 15, 2006, 01:52 AM »
Ruiner, if you get one you'll want more no doubt.

I got the Anakin E3 one at C3...  I had $ to ditch and treated myself...  Since then I've gotten ROTJ Luke's, and I have a Windu on hold for me.  I'm wanting Vader and Maul's too then, and an E3 Obi-Wan saber to accompany my Anakin...

I'm wanting to really display them nicely on a homemade rack (sort of a rifle rack, though I want Obi/Ani's E3 sabers "crossed" across the rack like they're clashed together).  I have grown to love these though.  I don't get into expensive stuff but these sabers are worth every penny to me.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 15, 2006, 10:11 AM »
I'll second Jesse's vote.  I was unsure about them until I saw them in person at C3.  Seeing a bunch of people flailing about with them, the intensity of the light and the durability sealed my desire to get them.  The duel staged during C3 was awesome and those guys were really smacking the sabers around and they stood up pretty well.  I don't think I'd hit them that hard though, they'd eventually snap. 

I've managed to pick up four thus far, one of each colour.  Compared to what I can pick them up for now though, I overpaid for both Vader and Mace.  Luke was a good deal and Anakin was dirt cheap.  I'm hoping to get a couple of Maul sabers, but that should round out what I want. 

$240 for three is an awesome deal, I paid that much for the two cheaper ones I picked up after shipping. 

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 15, 2006, 01:56 PM »
Ruiner, if you get one you'll want more no doubt.

(sort of a rifle rack, though I want Obi/Ani's E3 sabers "crossed" across the rack like they're clashed together).

They make an Obi-Wan version of the FX saber?